Photos Fall/Autumn Traditionals

Autumn in Finland. Sorry about the paracord, I will replace it with something nicer.

SNG9F02.jpg

The scenery in eastern Finland was really nice in my opinion.

xNLJcIr.jpg

tPqE4kJ.jpg

Last edited:
Autumn in Finland. Sorry about the paracord, I will replace it with something nicer.

SNG9F02.jpg

The scenery in eastern Finland was really nice in my opinion.

xNLJcIr.jpg

tPqE4kJ.jpg
That pic of the river is excellent.. beautiful country. Of course, this is where I grew up, so you can understand why I really like your type of scenery.... :D

FtVwnlW.jpg

New to me Parker Edwards mini trapper! Blown away by the F&F on this one, mint 1988. It’s a little bit bigger than a case mini trapper, I would call it between a standard case trapper and mini, very impressed with pick bone handles! Love these old Parker’s when I can find them!

Attachments

• 384E0ADD-D6B1-4E7A-8AB6-8D5B3CFC8E54.jpeg
    384E0ADD-D6B1-4E7A-8AB6-8D5B3CFC8E54.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 19
Got a shipment of a half dozen new knives last week. Here's one, a Case Sodbuster Jr. with rough black (gum fuddy) synthetic covers hanging out by a baseball field on a glorious November afternoon!
sbjr.gf.pile.closed.dugoutN.jpg

And here's another, a Rough Ryder amber jigged bone mini canoe with a (probably batting practice, note the hand lettering) baseball I found wedged in an apple tree out of play way down the left field line. (Obviously, I took the ball out of the tree to pose this shot among the leaves on the ground.)
ambermini.mark.main.ball.jpg

- GT

Got a shipment of a half dozen new knives last week. Here's one, a Case Sodbuster Jr. with rough black (gum fuddy) synthetic covers hanging out by a baseball field on a glorious November afternoon!
View attachment 1449344

And here's another, a Rough Ryder amber jigged bone mini canoe with a (probably batting practice, note the hand lettering) baseball I found wedged in an apple tree out of play way down the left field line. (Obviously, I took the ball out of the tree to pose this shot among the leaves on the ground.)
View attachment 1449345

- GT
Very nice photo GT. The Rough Rider knife there is very nice looking.

Back