Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PB and honey on grain bread with black cherry/concord grape juice, and a side of yogurt.
Hold the mayo, what ever you do. :confused:

First rain day of the season came and I predicted the idiots would crawl out from under every rock in the south west, same with our first foggy morning. I like to stay off the road, but certainly avoid choke points.

Lots of rain up here. Cold and windy as well. Good conditions for enjoying a glass (or two) of whisky. Currently enjoying coffee and planning the room layout for the new (used) sewing machine. Picked up a used Consew 206 with a servo motor. Should be here by the end of the week. Now I just need to start planning on what to do with four 50-yard bolts of 1000d Cordura.

Lots of rain up here. Cold and windy as well. Good conditions for enjoying a glass (or two) of whisky. Currently enjoying coffee and planning the room layout for the new (used) sewing machine. Picked up a used Consew 206 with a servo motor. Should be here by the end of the week. Now I just need to start planning on what to do with four 50-yard bolts of 1000d Cordura.
Sounds like a big old walking foot machine. That ought to punch threads through a whole bunch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back