Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warrior The Warrior ...
h3BvkOG.jpg

...we want to hear about your adventures with the PM.

(If @Pàdruig could drop Admiral Ackbar, it’s all fair game. Lol)
I'am guessing Warrior must still be at the Cabin? At least I hope he's out having some fun :thumbsup:

Should we put out a Silver Alert to find Dubz???
I'am guessing Warrior must still be at the Cabin? At least I hope he's out having some fun :thumbsup:

I know that Halloween is is one of the common times for dogs to get scared and run away. Maybe all the tiny people in costumes, constant door bell ringing and flaming pumpkins were all too much for him.

I found a list of safety tips on a shelter's website.

· Don't feed your Dubz Halloween candy, especially if it contains chocolate or xylitol (a common sugar substitute found in sugar-free candies and gum);

· Make sure your Dubz is properly identified (microchip, collar and ID tag) in case s/he escapes through the open door while you're distracted with trick-or-treaters;

· Keep lit candles and jack-o-lanterns out of reach of Dubz;

· If you plan to put a costume on your Dubz, make sure it fits properly and is comfortable, doesn't have any pieces that can easily be chewed off, and doesn't interfere with your Dubz's sight, hearing, breathing, opening its mouth, or moving. Take time to get your Dubz accustomed to the costume before Halloween, and never leave your Dubz unsupervised while he/she is wearing a costume;

· Keep glow sticks and glow jewelry away from your Dubz. Although the liquid in these products isn't likely toxic, it tastes really bad and makes Dubz salivate excessively and act strangely;

· If your Dubz is wary of strangers or has a tendency to bite, put him/her in another room during trick-or-treating hours or provide him/her with a safe hiding place;

· Keep your Dubz inside.

I know that Halloween is is one of the common times for dogs to get scared and run away. Maybe all the tiny people in costumes, constant door bell ringing and flaming pumpkins were all too much for him.

Damn, knew we shoulda chipped him after he wandered off last time. I’ll leave some makers mark and a stogie on the back porch in case the little fella wanders this way.

I wonder what The Warrior The Warrior is doing right about now? Hopefully relaxing, sippin' some bourbon by a fire and playing with knives. :thumbsup:
No whiskey this time. Was drinking rum and Coke. I know, I know...but, I was playing with knives. ;)

He'd better be using that Patrol. I'd like to see some Pics
I might have...;)

Just what I had in mind!
:thumbsup:

Dubz has been on his 7 kick lately. His poor 9 thrown in the corner like a misbehaved red headed stepchild. He might treat the Patrol even worse.
Haha, the 7 over the 9???? Madness!!!!!

I’m hoping to see pics of Dubz, the PM, and a product testing and evaluation limb a la @Tanker 1/66. :thumbsup:

Btw, driving through that Nor’easter this morning was a PITA. After all these years, still amazing how reckless some people drive in crappy weather. :thumbsdown:
I sure do hope I used that thang...

The Warrior The Warrior ...
h3BvkOG.jpg

...we want to hear about your adventures with the PM.

(If @Pàdruig could drop Admiral Ackbar, it’s all fair game. Lol)
Funny, I actually have that movie on my phone, and watched it this week, for real.

Should we put out a Silver Alert to find Dubz???
Nah, the Dubz is here...

Yup...

It was fun to miss the trick and treaters, haha.

Damn, knew we shoulda chipped him after he wandered off last time. I’ll leave some makers mark and a stogie on the back porch in case the little fella wanders this way.
Maker's Mark and a stogie is the way to my heart, haha. :D

Okay you heathen, I'm back. 'Twas a hell of a great week. I have a metric sh*t ton of photos to go through, believe me. ;)

discovered a new scotch liqueur recipe yesterday - now I just need to make some!
Atholl Brose -- scotch, honey, oats.
basically, you soak a cup or 2 of oats in a fifth of scotch for a few days, strain it out, then add a cup or so of honey.

Welcome back! :)
Thanks man, good to be back, but hated to leave. That's the longest the wife and I have stayed there at once. Got there last Friday at about 1, and got home today at around 4:30 or so. Had a freaking blast too. 615 photos, damn.

The reason you have a metric sh*t ton of photo's is because you are using that heathen metric system.
Now if it had been an SAE ton, then all would be well in ton of photo's land. Post on my good man!

The reason you have a metric sh*t ton of photo's is because you are using that heathen metric system.
Now if it had been an SAE ton, then all would be well in ton of photo's land. Post on my good man!

Yeah, ‘cause you wouldn’t want something simple as everything being in bases of 10 messing up your life…

A̶b̶e̶ ̶S̶i̶m̶p̶s̶o̶n̶ Tanglediver: “The metric system is the tool of the devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead and that's the way I likes it.”

:D

Thanks man, good to be back, but hated to leave. That's the longest the wife and I have stayed there at once. Got there last Friday at about 1, and got home today at around 4:30 or so. Had a freaking blast too. 615 photos, damn.
Welcome back for sure , very glade you and your better half had a good time :thumbsup: Can you please hurry up and share your pics :p

Last edited:
Welcome back for sure , very glade you and your better half had a good time :thumbsup: Can you please hurry up and share your pics :p
Thanks man. Yeah, being lazy. Lots of photos to decide through.

beer-can-tab-fish-hook-495x660.jpg

brilliant!
(hopefully the picture actually shows up)
I used to have a photo I found where someone did that, but I can't find the photo anymore.

Any of you fellas check out The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix? Damn!

didn't watch - but I'm pretty sure it's not strong enough to pull in any size catfish.
Probably not, unless it swallowed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back