Family photo time!

The name says it all. Let’s see all your Benchmades in a family photo! Whether it be a big family, small family, family of one, maternal multiples or fraternal multiples! Throw them up there and be proud of ‘em!!!

XrGhxXE.jpg

My family photo isn’t as impressive as most of you. I have more than I “need”, but I try to only keep stuff that sees daily or regular use. Laying them out for the picture made me realize that they’ve aged really well. My first BM was the sequel, got it used at a pawn shop for $80. I carried it daily for about 5 years. The auto Triage was bought new and has been in my pocket every 12hr shift for the past 4 years. The bushcrafter was also bought used at a gun shop for $80 and has been with me on every scouting, hunting, and camping trip for the past 8 years. They are all fantastic.

The new edc is the 940. I ordered it from BM Tuesday afternoon, it got here today, Friday...awesome. Upon inspection, it’s perfectly centered, has an even grind, and a wonderfully smooth action. I have no complaints.
P19NZDf.jpg

Back