Family photo time!

I handled a contego. Minus the aggressive g-10 that giant choil felt really awkward. Aesthetically it’s a sexy knife, but that’s about where it ended for me. I had my heart set on the adamas for years anyway so no loss. I hope you enjoy it when you get it :)

I handled a contego. Minus the aggressive g-10 that giant choil felt really awkward. Aesthetically it’s a sexy knife, but that’s about where it ended for me. I had my heart set on the adamas for years anyway so no loss. I hope you enjoy it when you get it :)

Yeah, I still have yet to hold one in person. Have you gotten the Adamas?? I picked up the automatic version at Bladeshow but can’t carry it in my state, and finally got around to getting a manual so I can actually use the damn thing and i am wonderfully satisfied

Yeah. I’ve had it for a couple weeks now. It’s not the sliciest knife ever but it def isn’t scared to cut through anything. I’ve used it for utilitarian tasks as well as light food prep. And it doesn’t take up as much pocket space or feels overly heavy either

Here is my Benchmade family. The bottom two were Christmas presents that arrived today. I haven’t been collecting long but I am addicted!
EDSvQNg.jpg

Last edited:
Back