• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Farid CPM-REX-121 ‘K2’ possible folder project

Hi Farid

Put me down for 2.

I also sent you a email.

thanks

Thanks

The list:

Tony8179
hardheart
capid1
neuron x 2
Halvors
Contained
gomle
arijer x 2

Nice. Let's spread the word on this knife so we can get this list up to the number Farid needs it at to get this order done. Since hearing about CPM REX-121 I've been lusting after something that uses it. This is an amazing opportunity to not only own one of Farid's fine knives, but to own one that uses this incredible super steel.

Hey Farid, just out of curiousity can you let us know the minimum number on the signup to get this project off the ground?

Nice. Let's spread the word on this knife so we can get this list up to the number Farid needs it at to get this order done. Since hearing about CPM REX-121 I've been lusting after something that uses it. This is an amazing opportunity to not only own one of Farid's fine knives, but to own one that uses this incredible super steel.
I already put a link to it in my signature for that very reason. :)

Hey Farid, just out of curiousity can you let us know the minimum number on the signup to get this project off the ground?

How are you buddy,
I need to get maybe around 15 - 20 minimum in order to get this off the ground.
Thank you for your help. let's talk soon,

I already put a link to it in my signature for that very reason. :)

Again, thank you for all your support, let's hope there are enough people out there who would like to see this project happen.
Thanks
F

Farid, Do you have any of those K2 folders left? Let me know! Your Buddy in Chicago! Eric aka "knif3buy3r@gmail.com" p.s. How was blade show?

Last edited:
Farid, Do you have an of those K2 folders left? Let me know! Your Buddy in Chicago! Eric aka "knif3buy3r@gmail.com" p.s. How was blade show?

Eric, how are you, BLADE was great, the Blade Sports cutting competition was just great fun, I built a very thick 9.5mm D3 tool steel chopper specially for that.
I have two K2 folders left, one in CPM-3v and one in very thick D3 tool steel. pm me buddy, talk to you later.
F

Hi Farid,

Please count me in for one of the left-handed friendly ones.

Thanks!
Mucklechumps

Thanks

The list:

Tony8179 (tip up clip)
hardheart
capid1
neuron x 2
Halvors
Contained
gomle (left-handed friendly)
arijer x 2
mucklechumps (left-handed friendly)

I'm in for one, tip up carry.

Thanks

Thanks

The list:

Tony8179 (tip up clip)
hardheart
capid1
neuron x 2
Halvors
Contained
arijer x 2
puyallupn8ive (tip up clip)

I'm in for one, please put me on the list

Thanks

The list:

Tony8179 (tip up clip)
hardheart
capid1
neuron x 2
Halvors
Contained (tip up clip)
arijer x 2
bui

Last edited:
Hey Farid, do you think mine could be tip up as well? Thanks, really looking foreword to this one!

Hey Farid, do you think mine could be tip up as well? Thanks, really looking foreword to this one!

Thats fine, take care

The list:

Tony8179 (tip up clip)
hardheart
capid1 (left-handed friendly) tip up clip
neuron x 2
Halvors
Contained (tip up clip)
arijer x 2