• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Farid Mehr K2 project in D3 tool steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farid it's my birthday tomorrow can I have a left hand version please I'm in the uk so don't mind RMSD ?

The list is now closed, I like to take this opportunity and show my gratitude to all those who supported this project. I hope you will all like this version of the K2.
Farid Mehr

Dear members, yesterday I had surgery and I will have to recover for 8 weeks minimum. just letting you all know what's going on here. sorry for the long delay.
Talk soon
Farid

I pray that your surgery was a complete success. We do need you back in full form. I think most are like me in that I am having Farid withdrawal problems until you get your new shop together and get well again. Take good care, my friend, we need you.

Hey man, recover well, don't sweat the list - we'll be here when you're back in fighting form. Hope you're doing ok!

Thank you all, I hope to be back soon, surgery went well and just recovering now.
Although I am not in the shop working but I am here if you all need to talk to me.
Thank you

Hi Farid,
Thanks for the info.
Please put me down for a K2 please.
mant thanks,
Barry McCoubrey.

It was good to talk to you today, lets catch up soon ok. I will go ahead and add your name, the list has been closed but anything for a friend.

1.PrimitiveEnergy
2. MtnMark
3. Alex
4. Vladomado1
5. akthor
6. Shayjoshi
7. totallynotalex
8. sloth357
9. redhat6161
10.Shayjoshi
11.krimax1976
12.Misanthropia
13.Haze
14.JFO
15.AngeloC
16.augostos
17.Domyn
18.Sled
19.darkangel55555
20.Striderco
21. sazan
22.sawgrass
23.laurin
24.woodlouse
25.zcd
26.MacLaren1
27.Barry McCoubrey

It's been a while since I added some info to this thread, I am around one month away from completion of this project. Here are just a few pics of WIP. I will add more pics in a few days.
Thanks. F

Last edited:
This is a simple fixture which I have made to setup on my milling machine to counter bore the correct place for the heat-treated 17-4PH stop pin. The stop pin is heat-treated to H900.

Last edited:

Dear members,
I am getting close to completion of the Large K2 folders in D3. I am in the process of getting the labels printed. With some luck I should be able to ship them all out in the first week or two of April.
Thank you all for your patience.
Farid Mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back