Father's Day Special Sales

aproy1101 said:
Lord have mercy fellas. That is a Chiruwa handled Samsher by the Sgt. Maybe you guys need to be reminded that the Sgt makes UNBELIEVABLE KNIVES!

I love anything with a chiruwa handle, and that wood and flared bolster? end are pretty. But other than that, what makes a Samsher different from, say, a BDC?

I meant to email on it when I got home. Kids distracted. Remembered after it was too late. HIKV flaring up again...

bc

"Cat is not for sale."

Sad, really. A fine, honorable, courteous woman like Yangdu has become so jaded by the motley crew of the Cantina that she sees the inevitable postings of "email sent on cat" coming, and has to take precautionary steps.

Gentlemen, your influence is showing.:eek:

Got the confirmation letter from Yangdu yesterday. Lucky me. :D

Actually I hadn't heard of this Samsher model before. My goal was a Chiruwa AK. But it looks like Chiruwa AK and 18'' is what I want. So I pulled my trigger. Now it looks like a good choice.

Is "Pachthar Khukuri by Bura" the right most one (with wood sheath) in the pictures?

I'll take it if it's still available.

Best Regards,
Ted

Sorry about snagging that 15" AK. As you guessed, it's going to Vessleatherworks for some new pants. I think it's going to go to the little brother.

dragon said:
Is "Pachthar Khukuri by Bura" the right most one (with wood sheath) in the pictures?

I'll take it if it's still available.

Best Regards,
Ted

Ted, be sure to email Yangdu if you haven't already. Those are great little knives.

Norm

Xaero said:
Got the confirmation letter from Yangdu yesterday. Lucky me. :D

Actually I hadn't heard of this Samsher model before. My goal was a Chiruwa AK. But it looks like Chiruwa AK and 18'' is what I want. So I pulled my trigger. Now it looks like a good choice.

Here's your Chiruwa AK!
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=408116

According to no "SOLD" sign, it is still up for grabs. Trade ya for the Samsher?

A fella can hope...

bc

Xaero said:
Sorry, buddy. But I think that Samsher is more beautiful and I like 18" more.;)

Good luck to you anyway.

Xaero, I'll bet you're one of those guys who goes to Vegas with $10 to gamble, buys a sandwich and soda and wins 50 grand with his last $3? :D

That Samsher will spoil you, as it sets a high standard. They are pretty scarce as well.

Norm

hi, Norm. Yeah, I think I'm a lucky guy. Actually I just received one of those 50 giveaway Bark Rivers the day before yesterday.:D Maybe someday I'll go to Vegas to give my luck another test. LOL

Xaero said:
hi, Norm. Yeah, I think I'm a lucky guy. Actually I just received one of those 50 giveaway Bark Rivers the day before yesterday.:D Maybe someday I'll go to Vegas to give my luck another test. LOL

So you're one of the lucky winners?! I missed that by literally minutes, as I had been off KF for a few days and didn't sign up in time. Yvsa on this forum won one as well. What did you get?

I went from 2 barkies 3 months ago to a dozen today. Fantastic values.

Norm

It's a green fern Snowy River. Befutiful and sturdy. Definitely will get more barkies in the future.:thumbup:

Xaero said:
It's a green fern Snowy River. Befutiful and sturdy. Definitely will get more barkies in the future.:thumbup:

Nice! And the price was certainly right. I have a Snowy River in Desert Ironwood burl, and a guardless one in black and green micarta. The green fern and tan fern fibermascus are great colors. Really a useful knife.

Regards,

Norm

Back