Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Travlin' light.

94f5a73be9f7db16edbed717cbe56b46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats it!! I can't stand it anymore. Gonna pull the trigger on a CRK.
Nice pic Justen.

Edit: I hate this thread. :( It should be locked for the sake of my wallet.

mission664, Thanks, got it. Im in if there's not much taken away lighting-wise. Hope it comes to US.

Thats it!! I can't stand it anymore. Gonna pull the trigger on a CRK.
Nice pic Justen.

Edit: I hate this thread. :( It should be locked for the sake of my wallet.

Don't hesitate. They are worth every penny. I agree 100% about this thread, bought 4 flashlights tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mostly blame Mistwalker for this now being in my pocket...
700b052853a735649208b2c769b9ed8c.jpg
6cc1d7456e4fe1a005474deef8308515.jpg

2eb30d73e83064534f8b11deb2069c5a.jpg

Last edited:
Now whatcha find?

i have "several" TEC p7 suspension clips coming...hopefully. they still needed people.

i think that is how it works. I just signed up on Friday

edit........

i guess it worked
We did it!

Congratulations on your new purchase. By buying together as a group, you all saved a total of $501.00. Here’s your receip

Last edited:
i have "several" TEC p7 suspension clips coming...hopefully. they still needed people.

edit........

i guess it worked
We did it!

Congratulations on your new purchase. By buying together as a group, you all saved a total of $501.00. Here’s your receip

Apparently you bought them all because I went to get a couple more and it is closed. Found several more lights to think about though.

edit........

i guess it worked
We did it!

Cool. The way it works is a little different than a Kickstarter type thing. They don't have to sell out in order to work. When you buy in, you pay a price depending on how many other participants there are. The more, the lower the price. You can "commit" to buy only it reaches the lowest price point. Some drops like this one were limited to 100 pieces. So the drop closed because all 100 were sold (when I looked at it after you mentioned it there were 98 of 100 gone). Some might have unlimited numbers, but price breaks at certain volume. They'll end after a set amount of time has past.

If a drop sells out you can request for it to be re-launched and you'll be notified when it goes live again.

Always check prices. Sometimes the deals aren't that awesome. Sometimes they're incredible.

Nice light Abe. :thumbup:

I am surprised that Australia hasn't outlawed crenulations on flashlights yet because they make it a dangerous "weapon" that no citizen should be trusted with. There is no end to the wacky laws in this world...

Phil

Lenslight copper
b784919284aa5960afbddaf14bdc94f6.jpg

Back