Fiddleback Bushboot Showcase

Tomorrow morning I'm heading out for camping and atv riding. I'll be carrying my newly acquired Bushboot in Osage with natural and white along with its matching Babyboot. ;)

Quick now, did you hear that?

... A subtle sound of Lady1911 Lady1911 making whatever noise goes:

bY4XU28.gif

~ P.

A little backstory first: I have always had a high pain threshold, doesn't mean I'm a tough guy even though I like to think so:) but today I grabbed my mail blindly by simply reaching in to grab it as I have done countless times. My neighbor races dirt track Saturday nights and starts up a friendly conversation and as I'm walking towards him I feel this pain in my index fingers knuckle and as I get closer to my neighbor this pain is seriously ramping up. Finally it's off the charts, I have a wasp trapped between my knuckle and my mail. He repeatedly is stinging to the point where I drop my mail and am in pure agony:eek::eek::eek: my neighbor found the spectacle of me writhing in pain quite funny:D

I look down and he is mortally wounded as I squeezed my fist in the process. His pincers however are still moving, and as anger sweeps over me I moved his carcass to the landscape timbers by my mailbox and with Bushboot in hand I make certain there is no chance of a repeat episode evero_O As a rule I hold to, "Live and let live" today was the exception to the rule. A week ago I discovered a 2" wide by 3" hive in the newspaper slot below the mailbox itself, with wasp/hornet spray in hand (the kind that shoots 20+ feet), I relocated them. Today they took revenge:D
xCbqvw.jpg

eMQLRV.jpg

Hard to imagine that so much pain derives from such an innocent looking sting:(
1bYftp.jpg

Last edited:
Like the curves to the bushboots and I like the one that paulhilborn received.

Back