Fiddleback Bushboot Showcase

Sounds like they need the right atmosphere. When I had these together a Babyboot appeared. I guess you need to send them back to me. 😊😊

Maybe I just need that Oak Bushboot in your pic to make it happen! 🤔

Sounds like they need the right atmosphere. When I had these together a Babyboot appeared. I guess you need to send them back to me. 😊😊

Biology for the win. Myself, I've been rubbing my Bushboots like Aladdin's lamp, yet no new Bushboots, Babyboots, or a genie....probably user error as my mysticism most likely is lacking skills.

So we've made it to the last day of July! I decided to post this special Bushboot Andy made for me. Here it is. #31. Challenge completed!
Awesome collection my friend! I know you always have one “up your sleeve” too. 😊

I havent been able to create the right conditions for successful breeding yet. But I'm working on it!

So we've made it to the last day of July! I decided to post this special Bushboot Andy made for me. Here it is. #31. Challenge completed!
Nice way to end the show. I can kind of get lost looking at the handle on this one - what is the material?

I still got this one, bought off of you....wow, in 2017. Time is flying.
XrfFI9Yl.jpg
Hurrul Hurrul Let me know when you're ready to let this one join its brothers in the ultimate Bushboot herd.

Hurrul Hurrul Let me know when you're ready to let this one join its brothers in the ultimate Bushboot herd.
Hmmm....I think it's time to talk about your Bushboot addiction. My standards for this condition are all invented in my imagination, but you have all the symptoms. Serious symptoms. I won't be an enabler.

In fact, the best thing to do, is to give them all away - to friends, family, strangers on the internet, etc. Know that I am here for you in the internet, and have a mailing address to accept any of these anchors to your self emancipation.

Hmmm....I think it's time to talk about your Bushboot addiction. My standards for this condition are all invented in my imagination, but you have all the symptoms. Serious symptoms. I won't be an enabler.

In fact, the best thing to do, is to give them all away - to friends, family, strangers on the internet, etc. Know that I am here for you in the internet, and have a mailing address to accept any of these anchors to your self emancipation.
Well, I see it as a good problem to have. I could certainly do much worse.

Back