Fiddleback Flea Market

Here is a stab in the dark.

WTB: Kephart w/ bolsters over Graybeard burlap, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel

IMG_1481-vi.jpg

It went unsold on the 6/26/15 Fiddleback Friday before making its way to KSF. If you have it, please PM or email me at calebdahl at gmail.com. Thanks!

WTB/WTT- Bushcrafter, Arete, or scandi Fiddlebacks. Prefer Shadetree burlap, but not necessary. Message me if you have something you might want to move along.

Cheers!
Todd

Last edited:
BC Jr. is SPF

BC Jr. new, unused and unsharpened. Price DROP- $225 shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts, please follow up with a PM. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Hiking buddy a2 sft dyed maple bolstered yellow liners. New never used only fondled. Super sharp. Comes with jou'fuu Isp green stitching that has been wet formed. Sheath fits good and tight. SOLD for pair. Pay pal friends family or add 3.5%. Would entertain trades email if you prefer harris7943@bellsouth.net[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160407/905e893d17c388ea973809dacc125ebc.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160407/30649dff4f08a0b95488f2c8e33c8d0f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8237644e5a3849779f5bbb373f737d82.jpg
4741f6908344d60facdf333d00463548.jpg

Last edited:
Runt Sheath w/ metal clip, by RLO - $OLD (includes US shipping and paypal fees).

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Bear Cub - $210 net shipped, PayPal only

1/8" Tapered Tang, O1, black micarta bolsters with over black ash burl, black liners and white pinstripes

Paid $369 new from TKC. You are getting $150 off because it's used. Comes with a dangler bushcraft sheath with firesteel loop. This knife has been used and sharpened, and the sheath has been very lightly used.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
A couple of smaller Fiddlebacks up for grabs.

Shipping from Australia with Tracking is included in the price. Payment via Paypal please.

2016 0304 01 – New unused, un-sharpened & not carried Esquire w/ natural bolstered dyed sycamore, SFT convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - US$290 Now $260 Now US$240 SOLD

DSC00860_zpsc7bonnqv.jpg

DSC00861_zpsgd4xz3hc.jpg

DSC00862_zpsgvlvpn3g.jpg

Last edited:
3 for sale today. from top to bottom
1. BC jr. In green curly maple over natural with white pinstripes. SFT Tang; A2 steel. will sell for $250
2. 2015-1002-09 Bushcrafter with Blue Curly Maple over black with white pinstripes; SFT 5/32 A2 steel; Will sell for $265
3 Arete with Blue curly maple over white with yellow pinstripes; TT 1/8' A2 steel. will sell for $310. this one has a thicker
handle

PM me with questions. Must be 18yr old to purchase.

Last edited:
$old >>PRICE DROP >> $old net >>>For Sale: Bushraptor w/ natural bolstered evergreen burlap, SFT
convex on spalted ⅛” A2 .Decided to go with something different and a little smaller . Only around 2 weeks old and I'm the original owner . Never carried or left the house just fondled ,admired , cut some paper and onions lol. It's absolutely beautiful and could be sold as new . I was on the fence of selling it but realize it's just to beautiful to get real use and carry so going to let it go . I payed $330.00 less then 2 weeks ago so
its a great deal at $280.00 >>PRICE DROP>>>$old>>PayPal to me FF or if you'd like you can pay the fees .
Includes 2 day USPS priority and insured in the U.S only . Will ship today if sold before my USPS locations closes.

Feel free to pm me or email at Highhorsepower62@gmail.com for any questions or post here.
First I'll take it gets it followed by prompt payment .Not interested in any trades .
Thanks for looking
Note: This knife is listed elsewhere so first I'll take it by time stamp gets it .
$old !

$old

Last edited:
Back