Fiddleback Flea Market

Alright folks, letting one go. Very lightly used. I am preferably looking to sell, but might be open to trades. Feel free to message with any questions.

Recluse, 5/32 O1, tapered tang, African blackwood w/ orange pinstripes. Asking price: $260 Shipped CONUS

The Bushraptor is Sold to Bush.hacker[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Stellar Bushfinger in Post 9697 Reduced to $365.00 shipped.

IMG_1041-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Dsarps, I will take it( Bushcrafter SR). I don't think I can PM, so please send me your email for PayPal.
Thanks
Dave

Dsarps, I will take it( Bushcrafter SR). I don't think I can PM, so please send me your email for PayPal.
Thanks
Dave

You got it Dave. My email is:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited:
I hate to let this one go but I still need to cover some unexpected debt.
Includes Paypal fees and shipping Conus.
The usual rules apply, first “I’ll take it” followed by payment, gets it.
All reasonable offers will be considered.

2015 0417 28 - Duke w/ black bolsters over Shadetree Tsunami Burlap, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel - $410

Formalities:

Paypal preferred. My prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. US sales only unless prior arrangements made. Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

3 Finger Karda (3FK) - $250
African Blackwood over natural w/ orange pinstripes, SFT Tang, Scandi grind on 1/8” spalted 01 steel
New and Unused

Patch Knife - $SOLD
African Blackwood over natural with white pinstripes (Tuxedo), SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel
Used and in like new condition

Bear Paw with Heber Bear Paw Sheath - $300
Tuxedo with a twist (Black micarta over green and natural spacers), SFT Tang, Convex on 1/8” thick 3D spalted 01 steel
Has been used. In like new condition.

Includes a sheath from Heber with Bear Paw stamping and a rustic look.

(FYI: Base price on the Bear Paw is $325, plus a $70 sheath with shipping, fees and insurance thrown in)

Woodchuck with custom RLO Sheath - $300
Natural canvas on natural canvas with an orange g10 pinstripe, Tapered Tang, Convex on 1/8” thick 01 steel.

Two 1/4" pins instead of the standard Fiddleback pin layout.
Combination of spalting and hammered flats (see pic below).

It has been used but not abused. It has been used for a couple feathersticks and in the kitchen. Patina has been removed.

Includes a great RLO sheath that matches the blade profile, showing off that unique Woodchuck shape.

(A tapered tang Woodchuck would start at $365, plus an $80 RLO Sheath, shipping, fees and insurance thrown in)

Feel free to ask questions or request other pictures.

Buy Bear Paw and Woodchuck both for $550 ($50 off the individual prices)

2 Finger Karda (2FK) - $220
Bocote, black liner, green pinstripe, 3/32" spalted O1 SFT
Carried a few times for EDC. In Like New condition.
SUPER thin steel and handle making it a very lightweight knife with gorgeous spalting and handle.

Next to a Runt for size comparison:

Buy multiples and we'll make a deal.

Last edited:
[SOLD] 2015 0626 10 – Hiking Buddy w/ Box Elder burl over black w/ orange pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted A2 steel. Comes with custom Kydex sheath with Spyderco G-clip that can be set up left, right, vertical, horizontal...pretty much any way you want. Never used, factory edge, but has been stropped. As you can see, I have taken a few photos of it as well. :) $240 net to me via PayPal, shipped USPS CONUS only. NO TRADES. Please contact me through PM here on BF. Thanks

Last edited:
^^ What a beautiful knife !!!
Is that a left handed cross draw holster?

Liking your Talon grips on the auto to [emoji1303]

Last edited:
^^ What a beautiful knife !!!
Is that a left handed cross draw holster?

Liking your Talon grips on the auto to [emoji1303]

Thanks! The holster has a Spyderco G-clip on it that can be moved around to about any carry position. Now, it is set up for left hand vertical carry. I carry fixed blades on my left side due to a firearm always on my right. Yep, love my Talon Grips!

For sale: a lightly used 12" machete with natural canvas micarta scales. This one has a nice and full handle. $SPF via Paypal gets it delivered to your door via USPS Priority mail. Tactical cardboard sheath included. The pic is blurry, the tip is very pointy. :p

Last edited:
For sale, a pair of Fiddleback Kepharts. I have some immediate bills and need to raise some funds. First is a unique tuxedo model with a JouFuu sheath. The blade is 1/8" tapered tang O1 with black canvas micarta over white pinstripes and natural canvas liners. The scales were chamfered at Fiddleback and make for a comfortable fit, unlike other square-backed Fiddlebacks. I can show other pics if needed. It was also one of the bead-blasted models so the handle is exceptionally grippy. It's used but well loved. I can leave the patina on it or polish off with flitz if you'd prefer. The sheath is a good fit and has the sinew stitching, it is not yellow thread. This is an incredibly agile knife in the hand and it cuts like a laser. Very sharp. $SPF via Paypal or money order sees it to your door via USPS Priority. Buy this quickly so my remorse will fade. Thanks.

Up next is a production model Kephart. 1/8" full tang S35V steel with natural canvas micarta scales. Unused and includes the sheath. This is a full-sized handle but is very comfortable. I wish I could keep this right now but I have to pay off a hernia surgery. Please buy this quickly so my seller's remorse quickly fades. $SPF via Paypal or money order sees this to your door on the USPS Priority truck.

Last edited:
Back