Fiddleback Flea Market

Bump and price drop and added one more Hiking Buddy.

I have for sale a Hiking Buddy with Bocote over black g10 bolster. Convex A2 spalted steel 5/32 SFT. Wonderfully balanced knife with perfect grind and spalting. I bought it here in the market place in "never used" condition. I took it on one short hiking trip and haven't used it since. I just prefer the thinner knives. The only issue I see with it is that there is a some what shinny spot on one side of the blade. You can see it in the last picture. I am asking $250 for the knife. That covers shipping and paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

HqKMEzM.jpg

v5yqyAZ.jpg

Kob8QsN.jpg

Hiking Buddy with blackwood and 1/8" scandi grind. I am not the original owner. The knife was purchased here in the market place. It is in great shape and only carried a few times by myself. It has only been lightly stropped and is wicked sharp. I am asking $SOLD that covers shipping by USPS Priority mail and paypal fees.
AJRjzBi.jpg

QCfMwuR.jpg

HVcvSpX.jpg

Last edited:
Joearthur,
PM inbound but I will take this:
"Camp Nessmuk: 5/32" A2 TT, Coffee Burlap Shadetree with brown liners and orange pinstripes. $255. I'm the second owner. It appeared unused to me when I received it. I've tested it a few times in the kitchen. Handle length is 5.177" and width is a fat .881". Pommel is also fat, despite a well-tapered spine."
Bill

Joearthur,
PM inbound but I will take this:
"Camp Nessmuk: 5/32" A2 TT, Coffee Burlap Shadetree with brown liners and orange pinstripes. $255. I'm the second owner. It appeared unused to me when I received it. I've tested it a few times in the kitchen. Handle length is 5.177" and width is a fat .881". Pommel is also fat, despite a well-tapered spine."
Bill
You got them, Bill

PM coming

Jim

Selling my beautiful Ironwood 3/32" scandi Hiking Buddy with an awesome pocket sheath. $335 drop to $320 shipped PayPal or money order. First I'll take it gets it shipped USPS priority mail.

Beautiful knife for sure. Any chance you could attach a photo of the other side and provide handle length and overall length?

Looking for an old school lady finger with 3/32 CPM 154. I have other fiddleback to trade if interested.

Consolidating a few. Need to fund a greenhouse, so I’m thinning the herd a bit. All of these have been lightly used (mostly kitchen duties) and have some patina starting to form on the blade and possibly the spine. None have been sharpened on stones, but have been stropped.

Stubby Muk in 1/8" A2 thin TT, Osage over natrual and white pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Scout in 1/8” A2 TT, Osage over natural and blue pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes sheath (w/ dangler) shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Minimuk in 1/8” A2 SFT, Marblewood over natural and blue pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown. Note that the blue liner has a small void at the end of the scale (on the left) near the blade spine (see picture). Asking $SOLD shipped

F2 in 3/32” A2 SFT, Black canvas micarta over black and yellow pinstripes. Comes with the KSF pocket sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

View attachment 769902

Last edited:
Looking for a Hiking Buddy and Handyman in 3/32". No scandi. Wood only. Thanks

Back