Fiddleback Flea Market

Bushboot w/ dyed cross sawn oak over natural liners and orange pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 1/8" O1.
Used and has patina but in great condition and very light due to tapered tang and high grind.
Need to free up some funds so SOLD PayPal and shipped in US50

IMG_8263.JPG

IMG_8262.JPG IMG_8266.jpg

Last edited:
Another one for the Osage lovers.

Gaucho in 3/32 A2 SFT, with Osage over natural and white pinstripes. Picked this one up not too long ago on the flea market. Has been used in the kitchen and sharpened. Some staining and scratching on the blade (see pictures). Had a lot of fun using this one, but it can't seem to kick my Chinese vegetable cleaver out of my hand so I'll pass it along to someone that will put it to better use. Asking $SOLD shipped to the US.

Last edited:
Some more Osage love. All have been used and stropped, and so have the start of a patina.

Sneaky Pete in 1/8" O1 TT, with Osage over natural and blue pinstripes. Comes with sheath shown. Asking $KEEPING shipped to the US.

Sylvrfalcen in 3/32" A2 SFT, with Osage over natural and blue pinstripes. Comes with sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped to the US.

Baby boot in 1/8" A2 SFT, with Osage over natural and blue pinstripes. Comes with neck sheath shown (as well as a Diomedes pocket sheath). Note that the neck sheath has a magnet for retention, so the knife is slightly magnetized. Asking $KEEPING for now shipped to the US.

Last edited:
Would like to get this gone this week, otherwise it's coming down for a while, so price drop on the Osage Gaucho (post 12643).

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen!

Looking to trade my way into a nice FB Bushcrafter or possibly another FB knife in the 4" range.

I might buy as well if I can't find a suitable trade item. If you have anything with a really nice handle on it, please let me know.

Here is what I have for trade:

Adventure Sworn Mountaineer handled is desert ironwood and as you can see the sheath has the firesteel loop and dangler. Also I have two matching firesteels for this rig. One has been scrapped a few times but the other is still new. The knife is used. I have even batoned with it but I have kept it in really great shape. The pics were taken just a few minutes ago so this is its current shape and its in really good shape as you can see. There are a few very small micro chips that I didn't sharpen out yet because they don't even effect slicing paper and just not worth it to me to spend that time. I tried my best to picture them. I've got older diabetic eyes but I really have trouble seeing them. I just like to be full disclosure.

37174875020_239a8106ed_b.jpg

37174876400_4072fae8fc_b.jpg

37174877510_d31d4deac6_b.jpg

37174878640_cd5a8a19ce_b.jpg

Moving a few...

Selling off a batch of my fixed blades... among them, these Fiddlebacks (A bunch of my non-Fiddlebacks are listed in the Custom Knives by Individual Forum... Big Chris, AA Forge, WA Surls, Flemming, Fairly, Mazolic).
All of these are pretty much new condition unless otherwise noted in the description and include the sheaths in the photos.
First "I'll take it" by time stamp in this thread or by 'conversation' gets it. Price includes PP fees and US shipping. Thanks for looking!

More photos below the descriptions....

Hosted on Fotki

Fiddleback Forge Ladyfinger $275. 3/32 O1 SFT , Natural over white and natural pinstripes. Nice Jou Fuu Sheath. One of my all-time favorites! Hate to see it go…

Fiddleback Forge Shaman $210. 3/32 A2 SFT. Really nice figured Mango…commando! Gorgereous little knife!

Fiddleback Forge Lonestar $230. 5/32 A2 Tapered Tang. Phillyellow Burlap w/ Natural bolsters

Fiddleback Forge Old School Karda $285. 1/8 A2 SFT w/ killer Ironwood burl, white and natural pinstripes. Joufuu ISP sheath included.

SOLD... Fiddleback Forge Pipsqueak $185. 1/8 O1 SFT. Red Magma w/ white and natural pinstripes. This was the very first Pipsqueak to leave the Forge. It’s been sharpened on my W.E. and is scarry sharp!

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
1/8" Fiddleback Lonestar in a tuxedo configuration - black canvas micarta w/ natural pins/liners and white pinstripes. Not sure of steel type. The knife has been hand sanded to a polish @ 2000grit; however, light scuffs can still be seen on the blade and handle as it has been used (and priced accordingly). $SPF includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the US.

Top knife in the photo below (w/ a light coat of mineral oil – it makes the black canvas micarta look so good)

mK5edz2.jpg

jzzgfKv.jpg

Fiddleback Runt:
Glow in the dark scales, tapered tang, O1, black liners with white pinstripes. Not sure of thickness but it looks like 1/8". No scratches on the grind whatsoever. $SPF includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the US.

cy58QSN.jpg

3kaMMF1.jpg

URL]]

Last edited:
Howdy folks,

I'm on a Bushfinger hunt. My camp knife and hiking buddy are looking for a pal. Used not abused is fine. If anyone has one they want to move along, please let me know!

Handles I like: natural, coffee bag, terra-cotta, evergreen.....

Orange liners are a plus :)

Chhers

no trades except a Surls Bobcat in wood or a larger Surls.

like new box elder burl Lonestar 1/8" SFT
$traded shipped with pouch belt sheath

bSW4pP1.jpg

basically new bolstered (THIN slicer) 3/32" Patch
$spf shipped

ymApN0U.jpg

Last edited:
2015 1204 01 - Stubbymuk w/ purple haze maple over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT convex on spalted ⅛” A2. No sheath.
$225 shipped cont U.S. only paypal
7fbTypH.jpg

cNZ2hHi.jpg

FbjZMBA.jpg

MXnCsmd.jpg

Back