Fiddleback Flea Market

My post is 12701, or see links below signature...
The Hiking Buddy for $220>>$200 PP G&S (had a previous owner, but Josh at REK transformed this blade into a real wonder, but left 1/8" spine thickness alone.
The 1/8"spine...Lil' Lady (pd $300 at FB Friday on 9-22-2017 from Andy) is now $260>>$250 PP G&S. (uncarried). (a $50 discount)

Mail won't go out until Monday...my P.O. mail shuts down at noon on Sat.
don :)

Last edited:
My post is 12701, or see links below signature...Saturday throw-away sale...Now only available here at these prices...
The Hiking Buddy for $225 PP G&S (had a previous owner, but Josh at REK transformed this blade into a real wonder, but left 1/8" spine thickness alone.
The 1/8"spine...Lil' Lady (pd $300 at FB Friday on 9-22-2017 from Andy) is now $260 PP G&S. (uncarried).

Mail won't go out until Monday...my P.O. mail shuts down at noon on Sat.
don :)
PM sent

replied to Oyster...and these pics of my grip of Lil' Lady in my Large hand.

Attachments

• FB Lil' Lady.jpg
    FB Lil' Lady.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 63
  • FB Lil' Lady2.jpg
    FB Lil' Lady2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Basically new 1/8" SFT Bushnub in the most beautiful ironwood ive owned. Not being used so it has to go.

$300 shipped paypal f&f or add 3%. I may have a sheath for this one for additional cost.

C63vTuV.jpg
Bmurray Bmurray DM sent. A few questions. Thanks.

My post is at the top of this page 637; post 12721. BOTH are CUSTOMS.
DROPPING the Hiking Buddy to $200 PP,
DROPPING the Lil' Lady to $250 PP.

or... would like a trade for a 3/32" blade on a "short" knife of 7 1/4" or less, with a blade (small guard or guardless) that I can use to chop veggies. Also interested in a horiz cross-draw belt sheath (leather) for your 3/32" trade-knife.
cash either way on the trade...for either knife, or both.
thanx.

Last edited:
For Sale: all knives are new and never carried. please email me for pics. rcartmell3@yahoo.com

1. Hunter with Professor in the Blender over natural with Pink Pinstripes; Tapered tang; convex on spalted 01 steel; 5/32". ($250)

2. Bushcrafter Sr. with sweet gum and Toxic green pinstripes; SFT; 01 steel 5/32" ($295)

3. Bushcrafter with Python camo Micarta over natural with toxic green pinstripes; convex on 1/8" spalted 01 steel. ($225)

4. Bushcrafter with green Curly maple over natural liners with Blue pinstripes; SFT tang; convex on 1/8 01 steel ($210)

5. Bushfinger with lacewood over Black with yellow Pinstripe; 01 steel; 5/32: SFT tang ($225)

For Sale: Hiking Buddy with TT, blue curly maple scales, natural liners, yellow pinstripes. I hate to get rid of this one because it is really a beautiful piece, but it's just too small for me and I don't use it. In fact, it has only been used to open a few boxes.
$245 (includes pictured sheath & shipping in CONUS). First "I'll take it" with a follow-up PM gets it. Thanks for looking!
Hiking_Buddy_1.jpg
Hiking_Buddy_2.jpg
Hiking_Buddy_3.jpg
Hiking_Buddy_4.jpg

2016 0422 12 – Sneaky Pete (swedged) w/ natural bolstered navy burlap, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32” A2.
Pretty close to new and unused. Asking $SOLD net to me and shipped to you anywhere in the U.S. only. Up to you whether to accomplish the net by gifting or adding 3% to the Paypal. You can have the KSF leather sheath pictured also if you want it for another $10. PM or email me. Thanks for looking.
sp1.jpg
sp2.jpg
sp3.jpg
sp4.jpg

Last edited:
2016 0422 12 – Sneaky Pete (swedged) w/ natural bolstered navy burlap, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32” A2.
Pretty close to new and unused. Asking $215 net to me and shipped to you anywhere in the U.S. only. Up to you whether to accomplish the net by gifting or adding 3% to the Paypal. You can have the KSF leather sheath pictured also if you want it for another $10. PM or email me. Thanks for looking.
View attachment 787381
View attachment 787382
View attachment 787383
View attachment 787384
If your Sneaky Pete is still available, I'll gladly take her!

Pretty close to new and unused. Asking $SOLD net to me and shipped to you anywhere in the U.S. only. Up to you whether to accomplish the net by gifting or adding 3% to the Paypal. You can have the KSF leather sheath pictured also if you want it for another $10. PM or email me. Thanks for looking.
View attachment 787381
View attachment 787382
View attachment 787383
View attachment 787384
Sorry, I took this via PM as I was passing out around midnight and did not post.

Few smaller Fiddlebacks up for grabs.

Price includes shipping from Australia with tracking.

Runt Bocote 1/8" A2 Steel Tapered Tang Natural and white liners. Very lightly used a couple of times. In excellent condition - SOLD

Esquire Bone Micarta 1/8" A2 SFT Natural and white liners. Not Used - $275 NOW US$250

Stubby Muk in 1/8" A2 thin TT, Osage over natrual and white pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown - US$320 NOW US$290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Back