Fiddleback Flea Market

Consolidating and adding some knives that I have for sale.

Please PM or post here to claim a knife. Please note that I will ship from AUSTRALIA with tracking and it does take 5-7 working days for the knives to arrive in the US or elsewhere. Cost of shipping is included in the price.

Bushnub 1/8 A2 SFT, Ivory Micarta, Natural and Blue Liners. As New. No sheath - US$230

Esquire Bone Micarta 1/8" A2 SFT Natural and white liners. As New. No Sheath- SOLD

Stubby Muk in 1/8" A2 thin TT, Osage over natrual and white pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown, second owner. Excellent Condition - US$290

Bushboot Ironwood 1/8" A2 Tapered Tang. Green and black liners. As New. No sheath - SOLD

Handyman Redwood Burl 1/8" Tapered Tang. Black and White Liners. As new. No sheath - SOLD

Shaman Ironwood. 3/32 SFT. COMMANDO ( No liners ) comes with Diomedes sheath . As New - 270

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:

Please PM or post here to claim a knife. Please note that I will ship from AUSTRALIA with tracking and it does take 5-7 working days for the knives to arrive in the US or elsewhere. Cost of shipping is included in the price.

Bushnub 1/8 A2 SFT, Ivory Micarta, Natural and Blue Liners. As New. No sheath - US$230

Esquire Bone Micarta 1/8" A2 SFT Natural and white liners. As New. No Sheath- US$250

Stubby Muk in 1/8" A2 thin TT, Osage over natrual and white pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown, second owner. Excellent Condition - US$290

Bushboot Ironwood 1/8" A2 Tapered Tang. Green and black liners. As New. No sheath - $310

Handyman Redwood Burl 1/8" Tapered Tang. Black and White Liners. As new. No sheath - $310

Shaman Ironwood. 3/32 SFT. COMMANDO ( No liners ) comes with Diomedes sheath . As New - 270

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
I'll take the Bushboot

It’s yours. Please let me know your email address or email me at ........

Last edited:

Esquire Bone Micarta 1/8" A2 SFT Natural and white liners. As New. No Sheath- US$250

Bushboot Ironwood 1/8" A2 Tapered Tang. Green and black liners. As New. No sheath - SOLD

Handyman Redwood Burl 1/8" Tapered Tang. Black and White Liners. As new. No sheath - SOLD

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Good looking bushnub @ a great price

Kal-El...I'll take Shaman - Boogie Nights Burlap, Commando (no liners). 3/32" Spalted A2. Very Lightly Used, No signs of wear. Like New $170.00

Hey, fellas...I bought myself a super birthday present...(nice and thin)
:)
Hey Don, Happy Birthday! It’s all yours!

Babyboot in Osage with natural liners and blue pinstripe. 1/8” A2 SFT. Has been lightly used (mail, fruit, etc), but is in excellent condition. Has been stropped. Comes with with the BRK neck sheath shown (w/ magnet retention, so the knife is a bit magnetized). Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
I'm new to your forum, but I have some great Fiddlebacks you might be interested in.
Thanks for looking!

Up for sale is several great wood-handled Fiddleback Forges and WA Surls. Knives only; no sheaths included.

From top to bottom:

1) FBF Bushcrafter Sr: $415 > $sold
New condition, from a Friday sale
Crotch Walnut over black liners and orange pinstripes
TT, convex on spalted 5/32" A2

2) FBF Bushcrafter: $325 > $sold
Curly Maple over black liners and white pinstripes
SFT, convex on spalted 1/8" A2

3) FBF Bushnub II: $300 > $sold
Desert Ironwood over natural liners and white pinstripes

4) FBF Bearcub: $300 > $sold
New condition, from Fiddleback Outpost
Maple Burl over black liners and yellow pinstripes

5) WA Surls Huntsman: $250 > $sold
Lightly Used, very faint scratches on the satin finish, no other signs of damage or wear
Osage Orange over black liners and white pinstripes
Looks like a SFT, 1/8" A2

Here is a link to detail pictures of all of the knives above:

https://imgur.com/a/RYOO0

**** For multiple purchases, I'll throw in a Ben Tendick forged Ti spoon for free! ****
Buy 2-3 knives here, pick 1 of the 2 available spoons for free!
Buy 4-5 knives, get both spoons free!

Cross-posted; timestamp rules. 1st to post I'll take it here, in a PM, or email get dibs.

Prices are paypal G&S only. Ships USPS. Contact me first if outside the country. No trade.

Last edited:
WTT my pro-puukko for a pro-hiking buddy in black micarta. Thanks

Last edited:
Back