Fiddleback Flea Market

Bump with price drop
For Sale:
Hiking Buddy with Scandi Grind.
1/8" with Rick Lowe pocket Sheath.
Never used never sharpened.
Only selling because I have too many with this blade length/grind, and I use my scandi Kephart more.
225.00 shipped TYD USA only.
Bump with price drop

Looking for a pocket sheath for a hiking buddy right hand carry with clip thought id check here first

New and unused FiddleBack Forge Kephart for sale. "Starry Night" model.

Dyed Maple Burl, with natural liners, and white pinstripes. Trinity Pinount, TT, Convex on spalted 1/8" A2.

I hate to let this one go but I have not touched it since the day I received it from FiddleBack Friday.

Comes with original paper wrapping, cardboard sheath, bailing twine tie, and FiddleBack card.

CONUS shipping only. Follow all of your federal, state, and local laws.

SOLD

$325.00 includes insured USPS Priority Mail, and PayPal fees.

SOLD

I am just using the photos from Fiddleback Friday because it is in the same condition. It has done nothing but sit on a shelf in my safe. I can take other pictures of it if needed.

The Kephart is the only knife that is for sale.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Esquire in 5/32 A2 TT, unique black wood over natural liners and green pinstripes. Nice high grind. Comes with BRK neck sheath with magnet retention (so the blade is a bit magnetized). Blade has been lightly used and stropped. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Esquire in 5/32 A2 TT, unique black wood over natural liners and green pinstripes. Nice high grind. Comes with BRK neck sheath with magnet retention (so the blade is a bit magnetized). Blade has been lightly used and stropped. Asking $210 shipped.

I'll take it, please conversation me your PAYPAL...Assuming that works.

I have a gem to let go of here today... need some funds for another hobby so this piece of the collection has to go, sadly.
I bought this Hiking Buddy new from Fiddleback in 2015. The scales are box elder burl over natural liners & orange pinstripes, with Tapered Tang - convex on spalted 3/16” A2

The knife has been kept oiled, never used to cut anything, never carried, just sat in my display case since purchase. I have applied oil to the handle a few times and it is in fantastic shape.

I'd like to get $340 shipped CONUS. PayPal only please. I can include a basic KSF sheath that I have lying around, so indicate if you'd like that and I'll toss it in.

IMG_1337 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1338 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1338 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1339 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1336 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1336_zpsb09fakn9.jpg

Last edited:
All prices shipped us. PayPal goods or money order. I’ll gladly except the gift option as well. Not looking for trades right now.

WA Surls Mantis, 3/32” a2 in a stunning two toned ironwood bolstered g10 or micarta, black liner. With sheath.
Drop to $250.00

Last edited:
A few very nice ones up for grabs.

All knives are new unused unless mentioned otherwise.

Shipping from Australia with tracking and insurance included in the price ( Delivery takes 5-7 Business Days ).

No Trades please .

Recluse - Quarter Sawn Oak - Black & White Liners 1/8" A2 SFT - US$270 without sheath US$330 with Sheath
The oak on this one is stunning but unfortunately I cannot capture that.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Shaman Ironwood. 3/32 SFT. COMMANDO ( No liners ) comes with Diomedes sheath . As New - SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

2017 1103 02 – Esquire w/ spearmint jade over natural liners & white pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - WITHDRAWN
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
A few very nice ones up for grabs.

All knives are new unused unless mentioned otherwise.

Shipping from Australia with tracking and insurance included in the price ( Delivery takes 5-7 Business Days ).

Shaman Ironwood. 3/32 SFT. COMMANDO ( No liners ) comes with Diomedes sheath . As New - US$190

I'll take the Shaman. I'll conversation you for PAYPAL info.

PRICE DROP FROM POST #12863

Fiddleback Forge-EDC II-Black Bolster-Dyed Maple-Yellow & Black Liners, TT, Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 US$330.00 NOW $310.00 NOW $290.00

2017 0728 11 – Kephart w/ blue shrapnel over black liners& white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - US$340 NOW 320.00 NOW $300.00
Thank you for looking!!

Back