Fiddleback Flea Market

ISO SHEATHS
I have to fit my new REAPER and another 3.0-4.0 blades.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
For Sale: New-Unused-Uncarried
2017 0512 12 – Bush Hermit w/ dyed redwood burl over natural liners & lime pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $365.00 $345.00
Pay Pal F/F or add 3% for G/S ($11.00)
Free Priority Shipping to CONUS (will ship international if buyer pays for shipping)

Thank you for looking! Let me know if you have any other questions. I can send additional photos if you want.

p0eQlcE.jpg

E1uMeb5.jpg

aycJhHC.jpg

looking for a 3/32" Surls Minuteman. I have some good possible trades as well.

Pack Rat in Blackwood over natural liners and white pinstripe, 5/32” A2 TT. Knife was used in the kitchen a bit and to carve a few skewers for cooking hot dogs and marshmallows. A few nicks on one side of the wood scales at the butt of the knife when it was dropped (see picture). Knife has been stropped. Comes with the Enzo sheath pictured.

Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
A few very nice ones up for grabs.

All knives are new unused unless mentioned otherwise.

Shipping from Australia with tracking and insurance included in the price ( Delivery takes 5-7 Business Days ).

No Trades please .

Recluse - Quarter Sawn Oak - Black & White Liners 1/8" A2 SFT - US$270 without sheath US$330 with Sheath
The oak on this one is stunning but unfortunately I cannot capture that.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Shaman Ironwood. 3/32 SFT. COMMANDO ( No liners ) comes with Diomedes sheath . As New - SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

2017 1103 02 – Esquire w/ spearmint jade over natural liners & white pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - WITHDRAWN
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
This esquire is a beaut! Sure you want to withdraw?

Back