Fiddleback Flea Market

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval, US shipping is included via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

1. Bushfinger - w/ Masur birch bolstered E.I. rosewood over thick natural liners, beauty mark, convex on spalted 1/8”TT A2 - $SOLD

2. Shank - Osage, natural liners & white pinstripes, convex on spalted 1/8"SFT A2 - $SOLD (sheath included) - Full disclosure - part of the blade has slightly more shine than other areas. I did try to show it in one of the pictures below.

3. Lil' Lady - Lacewood with black liners & yellow pinstripes spalted 3/32" A2 - $SOLD

Last edited:
Lil Lady still available!

Prices are inclusive of Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. Shipping outside the CONUS to well known members with positive feedback only. Please be mindful of your local or state laws regarding the possession and/or carrying of such knives.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions via PM.

1. ASP - 1/8" Tapered A2 with Dagger Grind (Not Sharpened). Ironwood scales with black liners and white pinstripes. Withdrawn

2. Lil Ladyfinger - 1/8" A2 SFT. Ironwood scales with black liners and white pinstripes. $310.00

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
New Price Drop WAS Sawnee with Osage. Original Post #13392.
$225.00. Shipping to be discussed. Nothing wrong with this perfect knife, just making room.

Last edited:
I may regret this... im sure I WILL regret this. As much as this is the nicest knife and sheath I’ve ever owned, it may be too large for my needs. With that...

Unused, mint Woodsman in buckeye Burl. 5/32" A2 with a tapered tang, natural and white liners

Comes with new Diomedes 6” trekker in walnut, with dangler with firesteel holder. NEW (not shown) but will get a pic up later.

Sold

Not interested in trades unless it’s a special Little Lady with super cool sheath and cash on top. Maybe a ISP sheath?

BF7B2043-1063-4FCA-B8C0-4C1956C3309F.jpeg 9C0118B9-F2EC-403C-9FCB-2761D8EA779A.jpeg 99D289B1-5998-40E6-B7ED-F645846B6ACF.jpeg B7E22F58-9023-4E29-9FB9-92E1FC50B050.jpeg E106FD1F-B068-4B43-9891-A968C3B4F212.jpeg

Last edited:
Price drop on Bushboot with Desert Ironwood handles ⅛" with orange liners $260.

Last edited:
Made by Andy’s apprentice, Kyle, of Grange Park Knife Works, up for sale is a Mako with black and neon green. Convex secondary bevel on 0.040" AEB-L on 1/8" Sand blasted finish.

This knife has never been used. New condition. I’m using a GPKW lunchbox chef knife and surls moray in the same steel. Good opportunity to try out a big knife with the super thin stainless.

$SOLD includes pp fees & USPS shipping to lower 48.

1V1B1cT.jpg

Original sales thread is here.

Last edited:
I may regret this... im sure I WILL regret this. As much as this is the nicest knife and sheath I’ve ever owned, it may be too large for my needs. With that...

Unused, mint Woodsman in buckeye Burl. 5/32" A2 with a tapered tang, natural and white liners

Comes with new Diomedes 6” trekker in walnut, with dangler with firesteel holder. NEW (not shown) but will get a pic up later.

$475.00 net, PayPal shipped USA for the set

Not interested in trades unless it’s a special Little Lady with super cool sheath and cash on top. Maybe a ISP sheath?

View attachment 901535 View attachment 901536 View attachment 901537 View attachment 901538 View attachment 901539
I'll take the Woodsman. Pm me with PayPal info

Price drop on Bushboot with Desert Ironwood handles ⅛" with orange liners $240 + shipping.

Back