Fiddleback Flea Market

This one is still available, little price drop for anyone who is interested.

Listing up a rare one for your consideration! First "I'll take it" followed by a PM will get it. Don't hesitate to reach out with questions. :thumbsup:

Hiking Buddy, guardless 3/32 A2, commando natural canvas micarta - $185 shipped with tracking and insurance

From my research I am the third owner of this one. The first owner used it a little bit and was the initial one to *mostly* remove the guard. The second did not use it, nor did I.

*I asked the guys at the Forge to finish removing the guard as there was still a small 'hump' left where the guard was. I would consider this knife in like new condition. It's super light, thin, and a rarity!

kQVfmiQl.jpg

xHDT3vFl.jpg

RHrHISql.jpg

grM8WK2l.jpg

Thank you!
SWEET and LIGHT! Send her to Virginia, please sir! :)

I'll gladly take your Hiking Buddy, Odaon, but your inbox is full! :) Send me your info when you have a chance!

-Will

In need of car repairs and need to recoup funds so these are on the block (no trades please). All prices include shipping but please add 3% for paypal fees. I can send more pictures upon request.

Esquire with Tsunami burlap over natural w/lime, TT 5/32" A2. One pepper spot on blade from storage but otherwise perfect. Hate to let this one go. $300
dLP9mwQ.jpg

nJOwot5.jpg

BC JR Antique bone micarta over natural with lime. TT 5/32" 01. A few pepper spots on blade but unused/uncarried. $sold
joJxe3A.jpg

UjMCZLa.jpg

Bushcrafter with Evergreen burlap over natural w/lime. TT 3/16" 01. I haven't seen many bushcrafters in thicker steel like this. A few pepper spots on blade from storage but never carried or used. $290
dCWUVtG.jpg

Y51Dicn.jpg

Kephart with Osage over natural w/white. SFT 1/8" A2. This is like new with no marks, beautiful Osage but I have another osage kephart with black bolsters that I'm keeping. $275
Icz0beI.jpg

u98dxYI.jpg

RRfBjqQ.jpg

Hunter with PIB burlap over natural w/green. TT 3/16" A2. This is unused and can't find a mark on it. $290
H2GOOC3.jpg

2U0a3cn.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop on the KE Bushie in post 13712 ... now $SOLD shipped.
Comes with the Enzo sheath shown, and upgraded with a snap release dangler.

Last edited:
FIDDLEBACK FAMILY KNIVES:

1) Dirk Loots Liberty - natural micarta scales with dyed blue maple burl and red resin, with black liners and spacer, and white pinstripes, N690 steel with sculpted filework along the spine and along flats, OAL 8 3/4”. I added a nice fitting leather sheath included. Never used, never sharpened. $380-->$360

2) WA Surls Minuteman - blue curly oak scales with black micarta bolster, black liners and white pinstripes, CPM154 steel hollow grind, OAL 7 1/8”. $240-->$225 knife only (Add JouFuu ISP leather sheath with pocket clip for $60)

3) Jarrett Fleming Osprey - 3400 yr old bog oak with ruby canvas burlap micarta, has subtle matching g10 purple liner, CPM154 hollow grind, OAL 7 7/8”. Hollow grind and tapered tang. Never used, never sharpened. $SOLD

Bundle Deal: get the remaining Liberty and Minuteman for $550 total. (add $60 for JF sheath for Surls). That's a good deal!

GUVTYgm.jpg

SobyYNt.jpg

Looking to move these two. Both are NEW and unused. The Bushcrafter JR is one of the very first we made approx 4 years ago and the Gaucho was slated for BLADE 2017, but I grabbed it for myself first. First "I'll take it " applies and price includes shipping CONUS. Different paypal.

Bushcrafter JR with becote and black canvas bolsters over black liners convex ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $SOLD
Gauch with Goncalo Alves over natural liners and white pinstripe convex ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $300

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Got it and thank you Allen.
I need a sheath for this Bushcrafter Jr.
Do you have? if so maybe we can roll it up in the total sale?
if not... recommendations?
If easier PM me...

Back