Fiddleback Flea Market

I am selling quite a few knives (many previously listed). I am listing the description below due to the quantity. If you are interested, please DM me and we can start some email/text conversations where I can send photos. ALL are new condition (collection knives) and available for immediate shipping. Shipping will be Free priority (with tracking) to ConUS. I will ship international if buyer pays difference in shipping ($7.20 included) and added insurance if he/she desires. Accepted means of payment would be Pay Pal . I know this is not your typical listing but thanks for looking. Not looking to trade at this time. Thank you!!

2017 0609 05 – Fiddleback Forge Minimuk w/ desert ironwood over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 $200 $180

2017 1229 05 – Fiddleback Forge Bushboot w/ black bolstered evergreen burlap, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 $325 $300

2018 0323 10 – Fiddleback Forge Bushfinger w/ maroon canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 $340 $315

2017 0922 04 – Patch w/ osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 $285 $265

Fiddleback Forge Hunter - Dyed Box Elder Burl - Black Bolster - Black Liners-Blade 4.5 Inches-OAL9.25 Inches-Blade Metal: 5/32" A2 Steel TT-Convex grind $425 $400

Fiddleback Forge-Bushcrafter-Dyed Curly Mango-Black liners-White pinstripes-OAL 8.5”-Blade 4”-1/8” A2 TT-Convex Grind-$340

Drop Point Renegade w/ quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $310

Fiddleback Forge-Minnow-Bocote-Natural Liners-White Pinstripes-5/32” SFT A2-$260 $225

W.A. Surls-Hognose-Evergreen Burlap-Natural liners and bolster-1/8” TT A2 Convex-OAL 7.41”-Blade 3.27”- comes with a leather sheath $310 $290

W. A. Surls Stingray-camel thorn-Natural liner-white pinstripe-1/8” TT spalted A2 $280 $265

W. a. surly Huntsmen-Black canvas bolster/Tangerine burlap-black liners-1/8” SFT A2 $240 $225

W.A. Surls Minuteman with hybrid shrapnel/cloud magma over black liners and white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $230 $215

W.A. Surls neckie with deer bone and leather frontier neck sheath $210 $195

W.A. Surls-Shortmuk-Curly Koa-Natural & White Liners $210 $195

2017 0602 03 – Pocket Kephart w/ box elder burl over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted 3/32” A2 $240 SOLD

Fiddleback Forge Handyman-Maple Burl-Black Liners-white pinstripes-1/8” SFT $225 SOLD

2017 0512 12 – Fiddleback Forge Bush Hermit w/ dyed redwood burl over natural liners & lime pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 SOLD

2017 0512 13 – Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter w/ navy burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 $230 SOLD

Fiddleback Forge Leuku Knife-Black Canvas/Box Elder Burl with thick black liner-5/32" A2 TT SOLD

2017 0818 08 – Fiddleback Forge KEBushie w/ dyed box elder burl bolstered black canvas micarta, trinity mosaic pin out, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 SOLD

Fiddleback Forge Hiking Buddy – dyed maple burl-Natural liners/white pinstripes- 1/8” A2 convex grind TT- 7.25” OAL- 3.25” blade $225 SOLD
Photo of Bushboot please?

Looking to move these two. Both are NEW and unused. The Bushcrafter JR is one of the very first we made approx 4 years ago and the Gaucho was slated for BLADE 2017, but I grabbed it for myself first. First "I'll take it " applies and price includes shipping CONUS. Different paypal.

Bushcrafter JR with becote and black canvas bolsters over black liners convex ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $SOLD
Gauch with Goncalo Alves over natural liners and white pinstripe convex ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $300

Hosted on Fotki

Allen, I’ll take the Gaucho if still available!

WTS:

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog / Mamushi Mashup (Very few made)

$305 (Includes Joufuu sheath pictured) (was $315) - Price Drop

Knife details:

CPM 154 - 3/32" Tapered Tang

Olive Drab Micarta Handle

Orange Pinstripe liners

Antique Westinghouse micarta pins and lanyard tube

The knife is lightly used and carried, but well cared for. Some faint scratches present in the right light reflection.

The sheath fits perfectly, but has some markings from being worn (used this sheath a bit before I got the mashup knife).

One last note about the knife and sheath - the sheath has a tendency to 'leak' a tiny bit of the dye to my pants when in the rain. I added two coats of resolene finish to the leather and haven't noticed a problem since, but wanted to put it on your radar. The knife can be sold without the sheath as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

This knife was made as a special request for me by Chris, which I'm incredibly grateful for. It has an extra extra thick handle that fits me very well. There are two reasons I'm selling it. The first, is that my uses are 99% bushcraft these days and very rarely do I need a knife that is just made for edc. I spend 5+ days a week in the field and it's gotta be a bit larger than this for me to carry it reliably. The second reason is that I requested for Chris to make this one a clip point so I could try it out. It looks outstanding, but I now know that clip points aren't for me. It slices very well and is sensational for light duty food prep (especially because of how thin the clipped point is) but I generally need more wood working aptitude in my knives.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this blade.

iob3XK5

jQYwOtt.jpg

HjMhTE0.jpg

iob3XK5.jpg

Yap4kJP.jpg

Yap4kJP

jQYwOtt

Last edited:
WTB a like new/unused Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter SR. Ironwood, Osage, Bog Oak, Bloodwood and Bocote are my favorites. But would consider other materials. Bolster a possibility. Liner and pinstripes a must. 1/8" TT (??5/32" possible) A2 preferred (??01 possible) Sheath a bonus.

Thanks.

WTB: a RLO sheath fitted for a Fiddleback Bushfinger in good shape. Please let me know if you have one for sale! Thanks!
EDIT: Bought one from the source.

Last edited:
WTB, If anyone has a Gaucho with Black handle scales I've been looking for one. Sadly missed out on the one last week and the group buy a month ago. If it's in Stainless even better! Thank you kindly!

WTB, If anyone has a Gaucho with Black handle scales I've been looking for one. Sadly missed out on the one last week and the group buy a month ago. If it's in Stainless even better! Thank you kindly!

Have something you might like. Been sitting in my knife block unused since purchase last year, just never get to use it....My Japanese chefs knives have been getting all the glory.

Gaucho w/ black canvas micarta over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $275

44394382751_7b7525d65a_c.jpg
43486485615_ec4019ecec_c.jpg

44394382561_20dfb3c554_c.jpg
43486485495_812089aa89_c.jpg

44394382521_4bbd83d3f3_c.jpg
43486485455_96c5fdaa55_c.jpg

Boogie Nights Hiking Buddy for sale
Never carried, never sharpened, as new.
1/8" A2 Tapered Tang
Asking *SOLD*
I'll cover PayPal charges and USPS Priority to CONUS

DSC_0271.JPG DSC_0272.JPG DSC_0273.JPG DSC_0274.JPG DSC_0275.JPG