Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Love this thread. Our four-legged friends are definitely part of the family.

This is my princess Bella and I circa 2009. We had to put her down due to cancer in July of 2012 at 9 years old. She went exactly one week before my step-dad lost his battle with cancer. I at least know that she was there waiting for him.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397008670.267743.jpg

Her best buddy Macaroni (we call him Mac). He's about 8 now. He was an accidental dog. Our neighbors left him with us for the weekend after they moved out. They intended to take him to the shelter that Monday. We kept him instead. Glad we did.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397009317.813792.jpg

About 6 months after Bella passed we took a trip to the shelter and found this vicious knucklehead. The fact that they named him "Noisy" at the shelter didn't register until we got him home lol. We named him "Cheesy" and now mostly call him "Richard" (because he's a d***). Hardest dog to train that I've ever had! He's strictly companion. Never taught him to hunt but he no doubt has the instinct.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397009742.703422.jpg

Lastly, there is "Smooshy Ninja." He mostly acts like he's just another dog.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397009915.231849.jpg

bud
you ever trade k9 training for fiddlebacks?
:eek:

LOL .. nah .. For liability reasons, I dont train civilians. I only train LE, and any K9 LEO can come to me for training and it's free.
I trained one from selection to finished for a County S/O last year. A minimum of $7500 worth of training for $0.
They didnt even send me a thank you note. :(

Photo of my other younger lurcher. Rough coated and loves anything small and furry ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 41
Great looking dogs all. Kinda makes me wish I had a full time companion.

Here's Peyton - named after some famous quarterback or something. :)

Not my dog, but he's our neighbor's that we kinda have joint custody of. Kind and loving, and as you can tell from this pic from when we took him camping last year, not necessarily the brightest.

P1060161_zps20c39846.jpg~original

Great looking animals everyone!

Here is Tater when he was a puppy. Wish they could stay this way sometimes, but I do admit he's aging much better than I am!

13075110104_cc2c42e0ef_b.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my MinPin Rocco after he jumped on the counter tops and ate half of a London Broil.

5g5ZEHu.jpg

Tink was my daughter's dog. Then she moved into an apartment years back and couldn't keep her. She is now mine. :)

I always enjoy taking her in my truck. I have a 3/4 ton GMC, crew cab diesel with a long box and I get the funniest looks when I roll down the window and she pops her head out! :eek: No Lab, no Shepard ... Tink! And proud of it. :D

IMG950904_1-1_zps3518714d.jpg

Duder, I'm going to have nightmares from that pic. I'm sure he's cute, but looking like a demon in that one.

Our wild beasts. Young, dumb, and full of energy... well at least the first one. The Boston could sleep for 22 hours/day.

image2_zpse7993d3a.jpg

image3_zpsfcaca718.jpg

I'm pleased to introduce you all to Lily. She was a rescue dog, picked up living on the streets of Boston. Greatest dog I have ever had & known, but that is true of most of them isn't it.

lily 1.jpg

lily 2.jpg

My friend Nell's standard poodle Zeke, and Bailey, the 17 year old indestructible lab mix mutt.

20140216_094234.jpg

And, well, uh....

1005131526.jpg

Attachments

• 0913131457.jpg
    0913131457.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 42
Thanks for sharing Ken Standards are absolutely great dogs. We had one before we got Lucy. I had never known how great they were before we got him.

all the dawgs in this thread are awesome...but duder's pup wins the "ill keeeeel you" award

Back