Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

dont get my wrong

maximus can get his "pycho" on....but you gotta watch the little guys....much like the quite guy in the bar

105.jpg

016-3.jpg

hahaha

im tellin you thurin....the litttle dawgs have the napoleon complex & will bite you

in case you havent noticed i have more pics of my dawg than my fiddlebacks

and the only thing more than my dawg is food

Here are my members of the family. In the first picture is Sydney on left and we lost her to cancer and ageing brain disease in 2011 and Sadie is on the right, although today she is a little fatter and getting gray in the face, it's all good. Both of these two were rescue dogs.

Here is boy Ryker Polarpaws an Alaskan Malamute and he will be 3 this August. Ryker is standing on his snow hill that I make for him during the winter checking out his kingdom.

Charlie
Foxhound/German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix from a local rescue

Last edited:
I'm pleased to introduce you all to Lily. She was a rescue dog, picked up living on the streets of Boston. Greatest dog I have ever had & known, but that is true of most of them isn't it.

Ken I didn't realize you were homeless for a time :)

Stopped by Fiddleback Forge today and hung out with the Boudreaux for a bit. Apparently I was sitting in his chair - so he gave me his best 'sad face'. ha!

215c8e26-b138-4aa3-8ae8-f0e2459e0db3.jpg

Fiddlebacks, may I introduce Dash and Chase ...

couchpups03.jpg

I could never have imagined how much richer they have made our lives …

~ Edge

Thanks, Rob. Yep, they're brothers … markings nearly identical … and of course, they are inseparable!

Back