Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Chicken Rock season is upon us...

Y016I0g.jpg

...with the Bow-Legged Joe completing its rite of passage.

PsPAmY0.jpg

QjQ8vAd.jpg

~ P.

~P., that blue-dyed Maple (?) on your BLJ is phenomenal! You know I always look forward to your Chicken Rock photos; thanks for keeping the tradition of "initiating" your new Fiddlebacks.

I may have missed it; have you put thoughts to keyboard on the BLJ? It's a model I've long admired but figure it would be short on use in my house. Would love to know your thoughts.

~P., that blue-dyed Maple (?) on your BLJ is phenomenal! You know I always look forward to your Chicken Rock photos; thanks for keeping the tradition of "initiating" your new Fiddlebacks.

Thanks!

I may have missed it; have you put thoughts to keyboard on the BLJ? It's a model I've long admired but figure it would be short on use in my house. Would love to know your thoughts.

Hunh. I thought I had, but it sure looks like I haven't, yet. :oops: I shall do so soon, likely in my Sub-7" thread.

(Cliff Notes: it would prove frustrating-- if surprisingly useful!-- as a primary knife, but I love mine for what it is: easily carry-able in my daily work life/attire, ridiculous overkill in production and visual quality for such a weird little thing, the Little Knife cool factor. Plus, it never fails to make me or anyone else I show it to grin. :cool:)

More soon.

Meanwhile, Shop Dog, making the rounds at work (hence the hideous carpet):
IMG_1060.jpg

~ P.

Back