Fiddleback on Tap Saturdays

kind of a crappy pic. but, there's beer, bacon and a buddy. sooo....

q5r7zDf.jpg

the ED Karda did a little work today. time for a well-earned beer.

v3MlqNa.jpg

hey! they're twins! funny note on the new belgium....there's a watering hole that we frequent after work, and they just got the fat tire on tap. it was a big deal that new belgium just started distributing to VT. i think he said something like we were the 46th state to get it. maybe it just took them that long to find us up here! :D

cheers Thurin!

hey! they're twins! funny note on the new belgium....there's a watering hole that we frequent after work, and they just got the fat tire on tap. it was a big deal that new belgium just started distributing to VT. i think he said something like we were the 46th state to get it. maybe it just took them that long to find us up here! :D

cheers Thurin!

Funny, we were just having a conversation about Fort Collins breweries in the Osprey KT Beverages thread. New Belgium has increased delivery states by a ton in that last several years. I think when I moved here it was something like 20 states.

Purely coincidence - some friends came over to the house this evening with a bottle of fiddlestix by fiddlehead cellars....how could i not pare it with an OS fiddleback and share this one?!

YtYcpoE.jpg

Purely coincidence - some friends came over to the house this evening with a bottle of fiddlestix by fiddlehead cellars....how could i not pare it with an OS fiddleback and share this one?!

YtYcpoE.jpg

Very cool pic. Love the Nessmuk.

Celebrating the DU Pioneers winning the NCAA Hockey Championship with the best beer around.

Back