Fiddleback User Pics

Know this may sound silly, but is that the natural micarta color? I assume it darkened with use. Can you tell us how it has earned your favorite status? I ask because I now have a production Kephart waiting in the wings to be used.
I really thought this was going to be about the beanie!! :D

I believe that’s the black micarta scales. Looks similar to a pro BF I have.

Know this may sound silly, but is that the natural micarta color? I assume it darkened with use. Can you tell us how it has earned your favorite status? I ask because I now have a production Kephart waiting in the wings to be used.

That one is black micarta. The handle shape and milled grooves is one of the best out there. Maybe only 2nd to the awesome C.E. Chen Duty. The blade material being S35vn is my favorite stainless/tool steel. She really holds up to corrosion, even salt water and keeps a fine edge after a lot of use. The overall blade shape is well designed as a user. Overall, the design, balance and the lightweight of this knife, makes it one of the best in the industry. This is one of those knives that can travel the word and hold up to any environment and task that you can throw at a knife.

if someone doesn’t own one then you’re missing out.

BTW, this one has a custom Big Deal tip

That one is black micarta. The handle shape and milled grooves is one of the best out there. Maybe only 2nd to the awesome C.E. Chen Duty. The blade material being S35vn is my favorite stainless/tool steel. She really holds up to corrosion, even salt water and keeps a fine edge after a lot of use. The overall blade shape is well designed as a user. Overall, the design, balance and the lightweight of this knife, makes it one of the best in the industry. This is one of those knives that can travel the word and hold up to any environment and task that you can throw at a knife.

if someone doesn’t own one then you’re missing out.

BTW, this one has a custom Big Deal tip

Thanks.

Made a quick and dirty replacement handle for my favorite egg spatula... not much of a project but a fun way to put the Duke to work!
xeRuCyU.jpg

VANCE VANCE
I’ve had many knives from different makers but the BCJr. feels like it was made for my hand. The other one I’m really wanting to try is the hiking buddy.

Bmurray Bmurray that’s a rather large sheath... you must live in CT to have to carry your knife that way. :p

I recently picked this guy up I didn’t think it was possible but I like it so much more than my BC Jr. (Which is in the flea market btw). It’s taken the place as my edc, cpm154 is an added bonus.

F1FCBCF5-3699-4D5E-9691-0D3124327CD1.jpeg

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to request this but does anyone have a picture of an Esquire in hand? I have an idea of size from the comparison pics but I would like to see if it’s a full four finger handle.

Thanks! Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask.

Back