Fiddlebacks and Coffee

I couldn't help but notice that coffee mug I remember when I had that style, which was offered way back in my days with Naval Aviation Maintenance.

Winner, winner! Bingo on the Naval Aviation Maintenance, varga49 varga49 . My way-back-in-the-day occupation. That style of mug was everywhere, and this one has survived a couple of deployments.

33msw2t.jpg

I don't drink a ton of coffee so I don't get to contribute to this thread. If I didn't tell you this was black tea you'd think it was coffee. :D

OaTvI8Ol.jpg

2iV5cFQl.jpg
No worries there Orion I’ve been drinking various forms of black tea and very little coffee, and at room temperature :( since my trip to the VA doctor. So in many of my recent postings my cup really has tea in it

No worries there Orion I’ve been drinking various forms of black tea and very little coffee, and at room temperature :( since my trip to the VA doctor. So in many of my recent postings my cup really has tea in it
I imagine that's a bummer if you're used to drinking coffee. I never let myself become dependent on it so I usually only drink it when were out to breakfast or brunch or I'm feeling extra tired. Even then I often get chai with a shot or two instead.

Back