Fiddlebacks and Food

tad top heavy
2v2JmMPKFxurAoi.jpg

NoRest NoRest
how'd you get that coozie?Who do you have to know?
i "misplaced" my Fiddleback"one at BLADE...it was awesome and pretty rare...my USAMADEBLADE one "went" somewhere:eek:
2v2JTtpArxurAoi.jpg

2v2JTtpyrxurAoi.jpg

NoRest NoRest
i "misplaced" my Fiddleback"one at BLADE...it was awesome and pretty rare...my USAMADEBLADE one "went" somewhere:eek:
2v2JTtpArxurAoi.jpg

2v2JTtpyrxurAoi.jpg
Fiddleback Outpost coozie? I wish it was. It's just a sticker on my Hydro Flask.

NoRest NoRest

Oh, did you say you “misplaced” it? Did it look like this one (minus the Esquire)? :D

C27823CE-C0DA-492F-8C84-C03E893734F2.jpeg

Oh, did you say you “misplaced” it? Did it look like this one (minus the Esquire)? :D

View attachment 923927
i "misplaced" a lot of things that night. another mystery solved:D:D:D:D

edit to add...
that coozie has been to every Track Rock & Blade since ive been here...you gotta keep the streak going now
a few Track Rock's ago, I "misplaced" my Leuku only to have it turn up in Southern Gent Southern Gent 's possession:thumbsup:

In case you missed it Southern Gent Southern Gent my Yeti was saved by Erich & his wife. I got it back

imma hafta get some lanyards

i "misplaced" a lot of things that night. another mystery solved:D:D:D:D

edit to add...
that coozie has been to every Track Rock & Blade since ive been here...you gotta keep the streak going now
a few Track Rock's ago, I "misplaced" my Leuku only to have it turn up in Southern Gent Southern Gent 's possession:thumbsup:

In case you missed it Southern Gent Southern Gent my Yeti was saved by Erich & his wife. I got it back

imma hafta get some lanyards

Don’t worry....no traditions shall be broken due to me holding on to this precious and rare coozie! I’ll send it back to you. I accept PayPal G&S. PM for details. :D

Here’s a thought.....
Have you ever considered choosing a beverage that doesn’t require toting a cooler around to maintain proper temperature or a coozie to keep your hands from getting wet? :p

Don’t worry....no traditions shall be broken due to me holding on to this precious and rare coozie! I’ll send it back to you. I accept PayPal G&S. PM for details. :D

Here’s a thought.....
Have you ever considered choosing a beverage that doesn’t require toting a cooler around to maintain proper temperature or a coozie to keep your hands from getting wet? :p
i'm sure i cant afford the ransom.....best you keep it and make the journey:thumbsup:

thats probably the best idea.

Back