Fiddlebacks and Food

just imagine a Fiddleback in there
2v2JhEGtyxurAoi.jpg

2v2JhEgVyxurAoi.jpg

Nate, you are voiding the warranty on that Cochuttie by that abusive food prep. you're stressing it

Nate, you are voiding the warranty on that Cochuttie by that abusive food prep. you're stressing it
Had to sharpen it 3 times just to cut up the egg. o_O

Actually, I love using it in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Nice hot sauce collection VANCE VANCE !
thanks
here is the whole line up currently.
2v2JhcyKnxurAoi.jpg

i must say the most fierce is the "peppered habanero"(i think it should be called habanero pepper) seasoning. if you dont like some heat..steer clear. i was seasoning my cut of meat the other night and some must have "wafted" over on Kylie's(she's a straight up salt & pepper only person)......she had to break out a double dose of the ranch dressing after yelling at me:)

Growing up a southeast Louisiana boy and Crystal Hot Sauce fan: Panola is the best hot sauce for Red Beans & Rice. Fight me.

Growing up a southeast Louisiana boy and Crystal Hot Sauce fan: Panola is the best hot sauce for Red Beans & Rice. Fight me.
i use it on collard greens....pepper sauce vs hot sauce....it's a Southern thing

It's all hot sauce... a Louisiana thing, I guess.

(Like, seriously, I've never heard the term "pepper sauce".)

It's all hot sauce... a Louisiana thing, I guess.

(Like, seriously, I've never heard the term "pepper sauce".)
well.....you are almost a SW'ner
pepper sauce is hot peppers & vinegar (always clear)...mostly used in the South for "greens",,,turnip or collard..."hot sauce" is tabasco, crystal....etc...that is a fermented sauce,,red in color

Just making sure. We had some fun over in the Traditional forum last year taking the NY Times Dialect Map Quiz. There's no denying where I'm from:
Screenshot_20180701-225649.png

I felt so bad for the girl behind the bar at the brewery in Nova Scotia I went to last year. I had to ask "Is the hefeweisen y'all's?" three times before I realized I was the problem.

Back