Fiddlebacks and Food

pretty boring lunch most days
2v2JEzTfCxurAoi.jpg
There's a Fiddleback in there .. not boring

pretty boring lunch most days
2v2JEzTfCxurAoi.jpg

As soon as I recover a little more...physically and financially lol, and the weather warms up some, I'm bringing my sportsman's grill and hot plate down to do some cooking while I am there for a couple of days collecting photos for missing models on the website. Lunch won't be boring those days ;)

As soon as I recover a little more...physically and financially lol, and the weather warms up some, I'm bringing my sportsman's grill and hot plate down to do some cooking while I am there for a couple of days collecting photos for missing models on the website. Lunch won't be boring those days ;)
that will be awesome., i look forward to it

that will be awesome., i look forward to it

Me too :)

2v2JH3kRCxAKujh.jpg

Bushnub II which btw happens to be available for sale Post 12829

If that one sticks around for a few more days I am hoping to pick this one up to use in an edc project I am working on, and then make it Alayna's first Fiddleback. She's settled on blue as her fav color now I think, and the specs on this one are perfect for me in this project and for her first FF knife.

i didn't realize that was a "thing" .....i thought it was all beef BBQ:p
Phillip there's a great history to be told about the how's and why's of cattle in Texas..and yep we do a lot of it! That said Pork is
kind of my personal favorite.

Back