Fiddlebacks and Food

If you take your thick steaks sit them out for an hour and then preheat them in the oven for about 30 minutes at 180* prior to grilling, you’ll get that perfectly cooked medium rare steak with the crusty outside. It’s the best way to raise the internal temperature a bit without burning the outside and or over cooking it. Keep in mind this is for the thicker steaks.

When I’m grilling them, I like to constantly splash my steaks with a 50/50 mix of soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. This makes for an excellent but subtle flavor to the meat.

About 3 minutes after you get your grill marks on both sides...you look at your friend/wife/girlfriend/significant other/neighbor with beer and say
"Well,...It's done":)

haha! Oh man....now that's the line! That's hilarious.

drinking wine and making jambalaya with duke and KEB is my new religion.

6gv8s8.jpg

b4z1g8.jpg

xcltl1.jpg

20fba5x.jpg

are those perogies? Warrior108 Warrior108
Yep! But just the Mrs. T's frozen version. When I lived in Northeast PA, all the different churches had their own "thing" for a charity. And they were all to-die-for food! My two favorites were the Polish church that would do homemade pierogies and the Italian churches would do hoagies or Philly cheesesteaks ... or buffalo chicken cheesesteaks (cubed chicken, hot wing sauce, cheese, dripping with unhealthy goodness). Mmmmm

Back