Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

e0e6e5d71b482b78b5b56131625ebe60.png

I have an Osprey Ranger similar to the bottom one in this picture ordered. CANT WAIT!!!

Last edited:
I've got a Rick Lowe crossdraw on the way for my hiking buddy. Should be here on Friday.

I apparently have the Esquire, the bottom knife, heading my way on Monday. So the search for Frodo's knife will come to a conclusion :)

DSC02118-vi.jpg

I'm thinking about an Esquire in the future. Right now I have a 3/32" handyman on the way from DLT.

Very cool Brian. That's an outstanding Esquire.

I have, so far sorted most of the Hobbits, none of the men, dwarves, or elves yet. But as soon as the Esquire gets here I will do a cool group shot with them :)

I've got a sweet fiddleback forager with coffee bag burlap scales on the way from fiddleback outpost will post photos on arrival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apparently have the Esquire, the bottom knife, heading my way on Monday. So the search for Frodo's knife will come to a conclusion :)
hmmm, that pic looks familiar. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I wonder why that could be? :)

I'm thinking about an Esquire in the future. Right now I have a 3/32" handyman on the way from DLT.

I have a 3/32 handyman, and it's one of my favorites to edc

2.jpg

A member here up and offered to send me a Hiking Buddy to try out. It's winged its way to the near vicinity, and now is in the final ground-borne portion of its journey-- scheduled to arrive today.

I really enjoy comparing knives, to understand a knife/pattern the only way one truly can-- in hand, in use-- so I'm way grateful for this unforeseen opportunity.

I am also apprehensive of a Hiking Buddy's potential impact on my Wanter's Wants list. ;)

~ P.

A member here up and offered to send me a Hiking Buddy to try out. It's winged its way to the near vicinity, and now is in the final ground-borne portion of its journey-- scheduled to arrive today.

I really enjoy comparing knives, to understand a knife/pattern the only way one truly can-- in hand, in use-- so I'm way grateful for this unforeseen opportunity.

I am also apprehensive of a Hiking Buddy's potential impact on my Wanter's Wants list. ;)

~ P.

We have a good group of folks here. I have been given this opportunity by a few friends here over the years. Right now I am on one hand extremely grateful for Nathan letting me check out the Rapscallion and use his in my project, and on the other hand regretting having it confirmed that I do in fact need a Rapscallion. It's a vicious cycle and two-edged sword at times :D

It took a few weeks for all of these to come in, but we are blown away by the quality of craftsmanship. I'm looking forward to putting them to work, preferably by a campfire, with a glass of something from Kentucky in hand.

Group_zpsipgxmx34.jpg

group%202_zpswq7kufgi.jpg

magni_zpsjiy1ryie.jpg

194_zpsymcc44f4.jpg

GD_zpsr3ytzcvq.jpg

Last edited:
That's a jaw dropper of a batch of steel!! Just beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back