Finally got my latest finished anyone want to see?

The Rose....

This bowie is forged 5160 with a African Blackwood handle all nickel silver hardware.A throat and tipped sheath.The Bowie is 13 inches total length tip to butcap....
All comments welcome
Thanks for looking,
Bruce

RoseInBox.jpg

The hand made leather bound case is all lined with red velvet (made by me)containes a round bottle with knife wax,the 3 viles have knife oil-polishing cream-honing oil I hand made a full nickel silver tri hone that has diamond stones on it with shell ends The Bowie and sheath...

RoseOnBox.jpg

I went through a real learning curve on making this case that is why I havent posted anything in awhile...

The customer will be getting more pictures soon.

Thanks again for looking,
Bruce

UNREAL!!!:eek::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bruce, About time you got this project done! Nice to see this idea take shape. Thats one fine looking bowie!

That is a really creative package you made. The case looks great, and the custom tri hone is great looking. I need to check in on this forum more often.

Great work all around Bruce. That red velvet set it off too. The whole package is very classy.

You all can imagine my utter shock when I opened the box.
Yes, it is mine & I am thrilled.
Bruce made sure I had him on the phone when I opened her up...there was alot of stuttering and speechlessness on my part.
Here's a close up of the tri-hone
RoseTRIHONE.jpg

Bruce you picked right on the 'poofey pillow' velvet. Everyone in the art studio loved the contrast between the cold, hard steel and the warm, cushy velvet.
Well done.

Better pix of the knife are coming...I need to borrow PhilL's window ;)

Thank you again Bruce :D

Wonderful package Bruce! You really put your heart into that one and it sure shows! You should be very proud!:thumbup::thumbup:
Matt Doyle

Thanks for all the great comments everybody.Now that I have this figured out I will be doing more cased sets like this.

Cadillac,The certificate gives the blade steel and handle material then states that this was made by me to the best of my abbilities at this time then dated and signed then gives a list of the contenets in the case.

Ebbtide didnt show that the case comes in a cover case also.

Bruce

Back