1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Finally got my latest finished anyone want to see?

Discussion in 'Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers' started by Bruce Evans, Feb 13, 2008.

1. bennett

bennett

Sep 22, 2005
    All I can say when I look at this is "damn...". Absolutely amazing work!

2. Bruce Evans

Bruce Evans

Sep 26, 1999
    Thanks for the great replies everybody....Ebbtide Those are outstanding pictures,way better than I can do....

I cant brag on myself,I still look at this piece and say Dang I cant believe I did it...

Glad everybody likes it.
    Anybody going to the show in NY next weekend will get to see it in person if they can run Ebbtide down,He will be one of the guys with a big grin on his face...

Bruce

3. sunshadow

sunshadow

Oct 2, 2006
    Nice work in a classy presentation!

-Page

4. Audra Draper

Audra Draper

Feb 11, 2008
    Bruce,

That is an incredible Bowie, and the presentation takes it over the top! Very impressive! Audra

5. Bruce Evans

Bruce Evans

Sep 26, 1999
    Thanks for the great comments..

Wow!!! Thank You Audra and welcome to the forums..

Bruce

6. Will52100

Will52100

Dec 4, 2001
    Awsome work Bruce! It's good to see your work again. I love the tri hone, that's a heck of a nice touch.:thumbup:

7. Mike Davis

Mike Davis

Feb 7, 2006
    Sorry it took me so long to post Bruce, but like i said, i had to tell you how awesome this was on the phone before i could post on here. That brings all we have discussed in to perspective. Absolutely fricking AMAZING! That is one of the sweetest projects i have ever saw.So. . . when should i expect mine?:D haha Keep up the amazing work friend.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mike

8. Bruce Evans

Bruce Evans

Sep 26, 1999
    Glad you like the hone Will....Mike You can have yours when you order it (lol)

Thanks everybody,
    Bruce

9. synghyn

synghyn

Dec 8, 2004
    Boy when you get back to it, you don't mess around do you? Beautiful work Bruce, thats just impressive as all get out. Heck even the wife went wow!

Syn

10. Erik Fritz

Erik Fritz

Aug 6, 2002
    that is one cool knife glad to see you back on your A game

11. Barkes Knife Shop

Barkes Knife Shop

Jan 2, 2006
    Great job: Looks nice to me and thanks for showing your work. :thumbup:

12. Bruce Evans

Bruce Evans

Sep 26, 1999
    Thanks guys...I am glad everybody likes her I sure do and had a blast making this whole set.
    Bruce

13. ddavelarsen

ddavelarsen

Dec 7, 2000
    Bruce, you've done it again! Thank you for sharing such magnificent work.

(Sure raises the bar on the "come backs." :D Dang!)

14. Bruce Evans

Bruce Evans

Sep 26, 1999
    Thanks.....I will be doing more sets like this.

Bruce