Finally got my latest finished anyone want to see?

Thanks for the great replies everybody....Ebbtide Those are outstanding pictures,way better than I can do....

I cant brag on myself,I still look at this piece and say Dang I cant believe I did it...

Glad everybody likes it.
Anybody going to the show in NY next weekend will get to see it in person if they can run Ebbtide down,He will be one of the guys with a big grin on his face...

Bruce

Awsome work Bruce! It's good to see your work again. I love the tri hone, that's a heck of a nice touch.:thumbup:

Sorry it took me so long to post Bruce, but like i said, i had to tell you how awesome this was on the phone before i could post on here. That brings all we have discussed in to perspective. Absolutely fricking AMAZING! That is one of the sweetest projects i have ever saw.So. . . when should i expect mine?:D haha Keep up the amazing work friend.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mike

Glad you like the hone Will....Mike You can have yours when you order it (lol)

Thanks everybody,
Bruce

Boy when you get back to it, you don't mess around do you? Beautiful work Bruce, thats just impressive as all get out. Heck even the wife went wow!

Syn

Thanks guys...I am glad everybody likes her I sure do and had a blast making this whole set.
Bruce

Bruce, you've done it again! Thank you for sharing such magnificent work.

(Sure raises the bar on the "come backs." :D Dang!)

Back