First Balisong Complete!

That blade looks awesome! What did you use to make the glow spacers? Was it hard to do?
Keep up the great work!

As a balisong guy I will say that thing looks awesome. What is the total weight?

I love that picture. The way the glow reflects off the polished blade is seriously cool.

That's a killer design! Multitool Bali, knife, axe, cup, micro torch and kubaton! :D

That blade looks awesome! What did you use to make the glow spacers? Was it hard to do?
Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I usually share any of my methods but this one is proprietary, a major manufacturer is interested in the material.

As a balisong guy I will say that thing looks awesome. What is the total weight?

Thanks! 209 grams or about 6.5 ounces.

I checked the blade too, 4.75 inches from the handles

OMG.....this knife is SICK!!!!:eek:

I'm speechless bro!!:thumbup:

:D Much appreciated!

If you haven't been bitten you haven't been flipping enough!

Nice bali!

Fact! :D

I love that picture. The way the glow reflects off the polished blade is seriously cool.

That's my favorite one, flipping it in the dark is awesome!

I can see this one going Pro if Daniel approves.

Thanks! That would be cool. :)

That's a killer design! Multitool Bali, knife, axe, cup, micro torch and kubaton! :D

I like it! glass breaker too... :D

So, is this going to be a one time build??

I think I will make more!

If I make more I will likely go with this general design... 5/32" blade or so. CPM154 steel...

Sound good? :D I'm always listening...

Last edited:
Maybe do Ti handles and spacers to reduce the weight.

I will, that was what I meant but after reading my post it sounded like all steel!

Ti handles for sure, on the spacers I could do a few things for fun... I do seriously consider some skeletonized stainless spacers, that would keep the weight right.

I think I will make more!

If I make more I will likely go with this general design... 5/32" blade or so. CPM154 steel...

Sound good? :D I'm always listening...

How would one get on the list to acquire one? Also, a tad bit lighter maybe?

Loving the design though.

How would one get on the list to acquire one? Also, a tad bit lighter maybe?

Loving the design though.

Thanks! No signup but I'll be sure to keep everyone posted here... I have gotten a lot of feedback and think a run would be great!

Lighter - absolutely... .155 stock would change it a ton, the blade on this one is about .27" thick!

Daniel that is the first bali I have ever seen that I wanted it instantly!!!! Great work as usual!I do not think there is a knife you can not make rock!!!!

Sweet...Jeebus.

I can't...

holy...

omg...

Not a big fan of Balisongs anymore, but...

how...

that's sick.

I gotta say, for an EDC, a balisong is hard to beat.
No lock to wear out or fail. It comes with it's own sheath. And, you can one-hand these knives.
Get on the DFK list.

Back