First Busse

After reading so much about these knives I knew I needed to buy one , well I took the plunge today & bought a TGLB w/pumkin G10 scales and black coating. Now when the darkness comes I have a best friend , a friend that wont let me down , the only friend that wont be dead by morning.....hummmmm.....after reading my own post maybe I need to buy the Terror Monkey too? Now look what you fine people have done , I thought I could stop at just one..LOL

You are about to go down the road to perdition. Stop now, go back; lest your soul and wallet be forever forsaken.

This is your only warning.

I think its too late to go back , this reminds me of when I started to collect prelock S&W revolvers ive never quite recovered from that. You married guys are lucky unlike you I have no one to tell me no , I am ruined

After reading so much about these knives I knew I needed to buy one , well I took the plunge today & bought a TGLB w/pumkin G10 scales and black coating. Now when the darkness comes I have a best friend , a friend that wont let me down , the only friend that wont be dead by morning.....hummmmm.....after reading my own post maybe I need to buy the Terror Monkey too? Now look what you fine people have done , I thought I could stop at just one..LOL

Id go for something big like a mistress, or something small like a mentor or warden.

I found an active duty w/mammoth tooth handle I just love! I do like all the battle mistress as well.

Everyone needs a naked Mistress. The great part is there are varieties to meet all desires.

SHBM, BGE, CGFBM, FBM-LE, FFFBM, NMFBM, ASHBM, FM

Yes, this is an initiation rite, piglet. Your answers are due by midnight.

Welcome.
When time permits you should scroll thru some of the photos taken of Busse knives. Pick one. Only one. Never look back (before age 50). INFI all the way.

Oh my friend, if you would have only contacted us before your plunge down the never ending abyss. Like you, I’m single, and have a bit of disposable cash. Have already picked up three Bussekin this December, and looking at number four. Think one of my subconscious goals is to possess one of the largest Bussekin collections on the planet. And well on my way. See you in the Poorhouse.

Welcome to the group! Let’s see some pictures.

By this way, my first Busse was also a TGLB with pumpkin G10. It’s now stripped and beautiful satin INFI. It’s still my favorite.

I will try 2 post pics when the knife comes to me , I might need my daughters help as I didnt grow up with these darn computers. A side story the first time my captain asked me to cut and past the count report (I am a SGT at a prison here in WI) he came back 20 minutes later to find the computer dripping with glue & me in tears.... there is a reason why I look like a caveman......I still am crawling out of the informational cave

Great first !!!! Boy you just went in head first !!!!! Welcome to the madness and be prepared for the want list to multiply !!!!
Congrats on your great score :)

well I hope your all happy???? after a bunch of jack and honey on the rocks the terror monkey is mine...wait i dont speak monkey

Back