First Gathering Of 2018

Are they JK knives branded “hammocks”?
I prefer small ranger panties. My buddy wore them to a jump. When he put on the parachute all kinds of higher up started getting all pissy. Im pretty sure they will be banned in the army sooner or later

I've gained a few pounds over the past few months but the mental image of this motley crew clad in speedos poolside will definitely kick start my diet by removing my appetite!

It also makes me giggle....hehehe

As much as I would enjoy the looks of horror if we all showed up sporting only a JK Handmade Leather "Banana Sheath", I think we should stick to the speedos. And I can never erase that image from my mind. Thanks, darkmatter. Think of that image when you are looking through your telescope lol.

You guys are funny.

15iljh.jpg

best

mqqn

So, is March 24th still a go?

I only have one person signed up for my March class, so if that continues I'll cancel the class and be available.

Interestingly, or maybe frustratingly, I had one person who was badgering about holding a class as soon as possible, hence the March date. That person and their 4 other parties have not responded to followup emails.

Yes. More "frustratingly"...

best

mqqn

BANG!

shot down
:(

Hey man - if JK doesn't want a gathering, we can do one in the parking lot of your store - I know there is a Liquor store, a Donut shop and a Pizza place all within an easy walk of your store - sounds like a party to me!

best

mqqn

I was going to start this note out by boowhoing about not being able to make another "Gathering" but, as it turns out, I guess nobody will be making that trip! Really sorry to hear that but, I guess you can't have everything! Maybe you guys will be able to hope for a late summer one!

ft

Back