First Run of BK62's to Be Released

Ahhh... It arrived.

nNV3Mdz.jpg[\IMG]

Hey Slice....
where have you been... I missed ya! how are your women folks?... Teel them I said Hi!... e

Hey Ethan! Thanks brother!
Great to see ya, I missed you too
Iโ€™ve been settling in to a new... letโ€™s say, lifestyle:D;)
Next time we meet maybe we can have a discussion about crazy women, a subject you may know all too well lol.
When I see the women, Iโ€™ll tell them hello for ya!
Thank you sir for this awesome new blade, I canโ€™t keep my mitts off it!

... I was surprised on how well the BK62 can be used like a little knife, just using the belly of it guiding the edge with the spine or just grasping the sides...

I think that is one of the advantages of a spear point. It gives a lot of flat cutting edge but enough functional belly and point.

Personally I don't like the emphasis of the belly on a blade with some going so far has having an upswept almost scimitar tip. I just can't find much or any purpose for all that curvature.

I think that is one of the advantages of a spear point. It gives a lot of flat cutting edge but enough functional belly and point.

Personally I don't like the emphasis of the belly on a blade with some going so far has having an upswept almost scimitar tip. I just can't find much or any purpose for all that curvature.

I would be a lier if I didn't say I prefer the look of a lot of belly. Clip points and trailing points look the nicest to me but not the most practical. My EDC's favor sheepsfoot. I find spearpoints ugly but that's only part of the story. Some of the bad wrap I give spearpoints is because of a SAK pen that slid shut on me as a kid trying to use the tip to pierce something. It makes a lot more sense in a fixed blade though.

Back