Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Buck Vantage with CS Shanghai Shadow,
OSNebe2.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings,

Seeing such beautiful knives here I agree the temptation to acquire some of ‘em is very strong, but I must let it pass now as I’ve already bought more than twice the budget I had during 2020. Maybe in the near future :thumbsup:

Many Thanks,
Aryan
It seems a shift in perspective is needed. This year is drawing to an end...so an order placed now would have nothing to do with your blown 2020 budget. Even if the maker says it can be ready for New Years, you would state that you don't want to risk shipping until after the holidays.

Many Thanks for your message,

Shift in perspective? :):D:cool:

As I’ve mentioned, in the near future I’l buy some knives that I have in mind.

Sincerely,
Aryan

It seems a shift in perspective is needed. This year is drawing to an end...so an order placed now would have nothing to do with your blown 2020 budget. Even if the maker says it can be ready for New Years, you would state that you don't want to risk shipping until after the holidays.

Arian29 Arian29 My previous post was intended as a bit of a light humor...ie don't worry about the budget, just get the knife. (in keeping with the typical forum reply to just buy both when asked for assistance in deciding between two knives). Just a little push in the direction you might already have been leaning. :thumbsup:

hhmoore hhmoore
I know it, of course,
that’s why the 3 smileys in my previous post.
:):D:cool:

It’s our BF comradeship/camaraderie :thumbsup:

Aryan

Arian29 Arian29 My previous post was intended as a bit of a light humor...ie don't worry about the budget, just get the knife. (in keeping with the typical forum reply to just buy both when asked for assistance in deciding between two knives). Just a little push in the direction you might already have been leaning. :thumbsup:

Back