Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Fiddleback Forge Pocket Kephart/Spyderco Lightweight Chaparral/Alfa-Knife Battle Buddy
TedVDhql.jpg

These did some Christmas duty.

gfJ5RbW.jpg

Honestly, let's not kid our selves....in addition to these I had at least 5 more fixed blades and about 4 more folders, at least, laying to hand..

There were at least two full size Khukris, 4 GEC, and 4 opinels..

Oh, and a push knife, and the larger matching Ben Tendick kwaiken..

Whoa!!
That JJ Todd looks wicked :cool::)

gfJ5RbW.jpg

Honestly, let's not kid our selves....in addition to these I had at least 5 more fixed blades and about 4 more folders, at least, laying to hand..

Thats a stunning combo, and an impressive post with those CRKs...:cool::thumbsup:

Sincerely

Don’t know how I haven’t stumbled across this thread yet. Sorry I’m late to the party but as many days as I carry a fixed and a folder I usually take pictures of them separately.

Z9F0DyS.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Friends,
I find your combos very interesting. Seeing the selection/matching of your fixed blade and the folder is a new experience every time.
Thanks for posting:thumbsup:

Sincerely

BHK birch river, Boker bullpup & ZT 640!!View attachment 1480800

Fiddleback Forge Pocket Kephart/Spyderco Lightweight Chaparral/Alfa-Knife Battle Buddy
TedVDhql.jpg

All last weeks carry out on the back 80.
Autonomy H1, Fish Hunter H1, Autonomy 2 LC200N.
View attachment 1481181

gfJ5RbW.jpg

Don’t know how I haven’t stumbled across this thread yet. Sorry I’m late to the party but as many days as I carry a fixed and a folder I usually take pictures of them separately.

Z9F0DyS.jpg

Last edited:
Back