Folders storage

How do most knife enthusiasts store their knives? I was using soft cases but they only held a dozen and it made enjoying them difficult.

How do most knife enthusiasts store their knives? I was using soft cases but they only held a dozen and it made enjoying them difficult.

I don't have one right now (or space for one...), but a rolling toolbox with the additional toolbox that fits on top is ideal.
Convenient with different sized drawers that pull out, and locks.
When I was machining, it held all my various tools.
Certainly would have held many, many knives.

I bought a Pelican case and I keep the ones I'm not currently using in it, the rest are ready to go the way Delgadonine does it. I think I'm obsessed because I never have enough.

I use an old blueprint file cabinet. Tool boxes with drawers work well.

view

That works great! And you can access them easily. BTW, how did you post the picture?

You have to use a third party host sight like imgur. Or buy a membership to post directly

I have a bunch of Eylar cases I use. They're similar to a Pelican case, but way cheaper. They usually go for about $40 on Amazon. The way I have them set up they'll hold 18 folders, but they come with pick & pluck foam so you configure them however you want.

I have a bunch of Eylar cases I use. They're similar to a Pelican case, but way cheaper. They usually go for about $40 on Amazon. The way I have them set up they'll hold 18 folders, but they come with pick & pluck foam so you configure them however you want.
I like the cases as they make it easy to look at and enjoy my collection and transport it too.

Rapdom Tactical M.O.L.L.E. Panel (Google is your friend)
Back of the closet door works great.
PtGThhp.jpg
This is awesome if you don’t have kids. My son would have knives stabbed into everything! 😂

E edgy150 Once you have all of the foam squares plucked away, you can spray with several coats of plasti-dip which will bond the remaining squares in place. Works very well; I've done several gun cases this way.

Last edited:
Back