Folders storage

I've been trying to track one of these down to put my knives in for years now, but it's damn near impossible. It's an old pipe display from the 1940s. It has lights and velvet lined rotisserie style motorized shelves. It so sad they don't make stuff like this anymore. Maybe I'll take a crack at making one if I can ever find the time.

Screenshot 2024-04-07 204655.jpg

I've been trying to track one of these down to put my knives in for years now, but it's damn near impossible. It's an old pipe display from the 1940s. It has lights and velvet lined rotisserie style motorized shelves. It so sad they don't make stuff like this anymore. Maybe I'll take a crack at making one if I can ever find the time.

View attachment 2545712
That would be a great way to display quite a few knives. I use a large wood and glass case for my collection of fixed blades especially the very old ones.

The Spyderpak is nice if you have a lot of folders.

i-mXCcTc2-X3.png

Out in the open where dust can land on them. Occasionally I would blow them out with compressed air, I didn't baby them

I don't have many folders. All but four of them reside in a shoe box on my workbench. One of the 'but-four' rides in my pocket, the second is in my keepsakes box, and the third and fourth are in my Vietnam-era collection.

Back