For SpydercoBladeFans !

Many thanks Mr.Glesser! :)

shabaria05bf.jpg

1024x768

ah the "Austrian" Civilian finally emerges! Great pic. Don't leave it on the table! :D

Simona - Happy New Year!! Your creativity continues to stun.

Thanks for sharing it and please keep up the outstanding work!

Chris

kamkazmoto said:
Simona, Is your website down again or has my computer overdosed on Spyderco's? :confused:
Hi, yes, some technical problem..,it will repaired soon ...

Dear forumites and friends, im sorry, but i think, its polite when i let you know please following,

because i am still and still offended, i think, that best idea, what i can do is, when i will left all
forums dedicated to knives and all these unhappy things will solved.
Im really poisonous and tired from neverending attacks, from all rough posts at BFC to my address, emails and messages via messengers.

This is neverending story, all the time, what i joined BFC. I thought, that these things will go away, by time, but not.
I dont know, why im still target of personal attacks, i need not nothing from nobody, im who i declared at the beginning, im not offending others, and etc. etc.

I have feeling, that im unwanted person there and these personal attacks must be and will be stopped, when i will go away from all forums.
Simply its so.
Im sorry, its really bitter feeling, but its life ... and this things is not so big problem, sure not..

Let me say please, thanks to all cool peoples here, and at BFC too, what i met virtually or personally (Thanks Bram!) and to all Spyderco crew, especially to Mr.Sal Glesser, who is man which i respected mostly all the time, first for his high moral credit, for his unbelievable ability listen others and at the end for his inexhaustive ability create new things.
And too especially my big thanks to Mrs.Joyce Laituri for all.

I will stay STILL&STILL big fan of Spyderco knives, this is sure!, but rather i stay away from forums, by my all experiences, this will be best.

Okey, no next baloneys needed..
Stay safe and i wish you all good!

Sincerely Yours
Simona

Simona,
I am sorry to see you go, but I understand why you are leaving. It's definetly not your fault. Your contribution to the Spyderco forum has been enourmous. The place won't be the same without you. Hopefully you will provide us with a medium to see your continuing work. :D

Simona, if you have indeed decided to depart to forums - very sorry to hear that.

Imagination is always a threat to those that do not appreciate it and those that espouse conformity as a form of protection.

Your photographs will endure as a testament to the sometimes hard-to-find beauty embodied in the imagination and creativity of Spyderco, Sal and Eric.

All the best from the West Coast of the USA.

"Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning." Safe journeys Simona. I'll miss your postings.

~Jeff

Sia,

I decided for a private mail, you have read it.. We allways know what to do and make are the decisions. It is sad, but you decided.
Wish all the best,

Simona, I am very very sorry to hear your leaving the forums but with the reasons you outlined I can understand why you would want to leave.

I have greatly enjoyed all the pictures you have posted over the years and I have enjoyed all your posts that I have read.

Your english may not always have been perfect but I never found that you had a problem communicating with us. I shall miss your posts and I I think you going away is a big loss to all of the Bladeforums community.

Take care, its been a pleasure getting to know you via the forums.

Back