Forged titanium sword collaborations with Dan Keffeler

I don’t mind the Cost it should be Unique and yes not Sharp or to Extremly Pointy I didn’t see your Reply thank you so much for Answering me.

I am new to this Forum and Website maybe you can send me a Private Message somehow I can’t figure out for now how I can send you a Message but I don’t Mind to discuss this in Public like in this Thread either your work is Awesome.

No problem. This forum is full of limitless great info about blades, and also full of good lolz. Forum messaging is a perk for paid members, but you can send me a message at madscienceforge@protonmail.com if it's about blade-making.

So one without a sharp blade, so it can be carried around in public? That's doable, but the titanium pipe for the staff part will be pretty costly.

Speaking of which...

The hangup on your scoops is the cost of the pipes.
If there is a viable alternative o am flexible. I want it to be fun to make and not a trouble. I am easy like Sunday morning.

Mecha Mecha i wood also like a titanium sword scythe to travel with and it has to fold and be portable to show how I feel about life and stuff so plz message me so we can talk about it and let me know because price is not an issue and I really would like this to happen some time soon so please read this and message me so we can talk

holy sh.....chopped a small tree down in one chop effortlessly.......

I am impressed.....awesome......

It's very good.
The profile is more traditional than some of Dan's SA cutters which I like.
There are some subtleties. The shape of the handle core, the handle parts and assembly are all executed extremely well.
It's also interesting that he can generate great power with the lighter sword (e.g., a shot putter will generate less power if the shot is too light).

It's very good.
The profile is more traditional than some of Dan's SA cutters which I like.
There are some subtleties. The shape of the handle core, the handle parts and assembly are all executed extremely well.
It's also interesting that he can generate great power with the lighter sword (e.g., a shot putter will generate less power if the shot is too light).

Lots of speed and a hard strike. The ti is light, but not that light, and its sheer resilience allows for a brutal, full-power cut.

Scattered and crazy. Still working on more swords though.
well, I sure hope things settle and you find a smooth groove soon
I think I might need to make something sharp and nasty from titanium soon- beta phaseable ti seems to be the way to go(?)

well, I sure hope things settle and you find a smooth groove soon
I think I might need to make something sharp and nasty from titanium soon- beta phaseable ti seems to be the way to go(?)

The best ones are 'near beta' alloys.

I'm going to send you something to work with. :D

Last edited:
Back