• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forty, CPK Utility Field Knife, Delta 3V

Nathan, I count myself at 41:mad:. Any bonus points for being the first person last week when they weren't on sale? If there is an extra or someone changes their mind please add me in for red/black G10 with drop loop.

Hey Gunslinger with the proxy pass downs I think you may be in at 38!! Just sayin!:thumbsup:

Congrats wright88 wright88 . :thumbsup: You have chosen well.:cool:

I almost responded to your thread last night. I was thinking this knife ticked all your boxes except price criteria. I think you’ll be happy with it. It is a good value.

When you get it, drop by the Carothers sub forum to share pics and impressions. There’s a thread going already on this model. Enjoy!

`There's like 8 x #10 LOL. Nate, you broke it again`...
:D:D:D

Attachments

• DeterminedMindlessHorseshoebat-small.gif
    DeterminedMindlessHorseshoebat-small.gif
    476.2 KB · Views: 6
Congrats wright88 wright88 . :thumbsup: You have chosen well.:cool:

I almost responded to your thread last night. I was thinking this knife ticked all your boxes except price criteria. I think you’ll be happy with it. It is a good value.

When you get it, drop by the Carothers sub forum to share pics and impressions. There’s a thread going already on this model. Enjoy!

Thanks! After someone in that thread recommended I look through the knifemakers here on BF I found the CPK subforum and decided I could go over my $200 limit for this knife. It checked all my boxes and looks like it'll be a great knife :) I'll definitely post pictures and impressions over there after I receive it.

Love to get one but likely too late. Just got a work break.

Back