Four Blems for 2/24

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17.5 inch 32 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta Kami. Minor rust on the blade. The satisal wood handle is stunning beauty! I am offering this rig at $85. *SOLD*
2-24-12%20001.jpg

2-24-12%20002.jpg

21 inch 32 ounce Chitlangi by Lokendra. Slight shrinkage in horn handle. I split the scabbard by my mistake. Steel cost at $55 YBB. *SOLD*
2-24-12%20003.jpg

17 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Chitlangi by Bhakta. Hairline carck in horn handle. This Knife comes without the scabbard, karda and chakma. Yours for $50. *SOLD*
2-24-12%20004.jpg

11.5 inch 15 ounce Dharan bowie by Rajkumar. Satisal wood handle. Nice blade and handle. I do not have the sheath for this knife. Make your own sheath deal at $45 YBB. *SOLD*
2-24-12%20005.jpg

2-24-12%20006.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Edit: Withdrawn

My luck isn't with me. No funds for these. (Bah humbug)

Last edited:
I'm going to marinate on that Dharan bowie. That's a steal of a price, and I have enough leather supplies around here to make it a new pair of pants. I'm going to let some eager sharks take a swing or two at it first though:)

E-mail sent on: " 21 inch 32 ounce Chitlangi by Lokendra. Slight shrinkage in horn handle. I split the scabbard by my mistake. Steel cost at $55 YBB."

I had to choose to save money to pay off my RMD LE limit edition and a Hill Walnut M-43 so I will have to let those blems go. Otherwise, I would have gotten that lovely bowie. At least I'm getting the Tirtha bowie back and Shuga knife tomorrow.

I would like to put my offer in as well... email sent.

DM

YAY... it looks like I'm the first post for it... so maybe I'll get it...

I'm interested in this one.

17 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Chitlangi by Bhakta. Hairline carck in horn handle. This Knife comes without the scabbard, karda and chakma. Yours for $55.

DM

Last edited:
Bill you beat me by 15 minutes. You are very lucky to get that nice piece. Congradulations :thumbup:.
alamo-bowie-photos.jpg

This one is all mine thanks :)17.5 inch 32 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta Kami. Minor rust on the blade. The satisal wood handle is stunning beauty! I am offering this rig at $85.

What does YBB mean?

I believe it means Your Best Buy.

You can look up acronyms at this free web site:

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/YBB

However, it doesn't always give you what you want. Here are the web site results for YBB:

Acronym Definition

YBB Yuzi Bulletin Board (computer code)
YBB Yoga Booty Ballet
YBB Youngblood Brass Band (hip hop)
YBB Yahoo BroadBand (Internet service in Japan)
YBB Why Be Beat (bicycle suspension)
YBB Young Believers Broadcast (podcast)
YBB Yellow Beach Balls (band)
YBB Your Big Brother
YBB Your Boy's Boys (podcast)
YBB Yunibesithi ya Bokone-Bophirima (Afrikaans: North-West University; South Africa)
YBB Young, Broke & Beautiful (TV show)

-- Dave :)

Back