Four Blems for 2/24

Ive been obsessively checking for DOTD every 15 mins on average all day long and ofcourse it has to come out when I'm not around to check Lol. Is that what they call Murphy's Law?

Ant, you can still get that Farmer's Knife and the ASTK knife. Still up for buying.

PM sent on the

"17 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Chitlangi by Bhakta. Hairline carck in horn handle. This Knife comes without the scabbard, karda and chakma. Yours for $50."
checked the posts...hope I can get dibs .:(

Hmm, not sure what happened. I emailed quickly on the CAK and bowie and posted on the forum about 5 minutes later but it looks like someone else got it?

Yea, I know Oldewolf. The farm knife was nice but I don't have much use for it and That specific ASTK didn't really call out to me. I'll grab something eventually. Persistence is key lol

only if i would have seen first. the 21" chit would have been mine. the 17 does look tempting though, but not big enough

Ive been obsessively checking for DOTD every 15 mins on average all day long and ofcourse it has to come out when I'm not around to check Lol. Is that what they call Murphy's Law?

Your blade wasn't in there. It will call you and it will be yours.

Back