Four of a kind.

Got the strap snaps on today still have to give the sheaths a once over to make sure earthing is completely and evenly dyed. Then put on the final Snow seal finish which is essentially Bee's wax, then buff with a clean cloth and they're good to go. Oh, forgot last thing to do is sharpen them, I'd hate to forget that.lol

I'll have some better pics when they're ready to ship to the customer.
IMG_3287.jpeg

Here they are all done, with a few better pics. The customer got them already and is really pleased. He chose the
Elk for him self and will be giving the other 3 to his 3 sons for Christmas this year. My favorite is probably the Elk also but for this year the Eagle is a pretty close second. These are a few of the final photos including a customer provided photo of the finished knives.IMG_3382.jpeg IMG_3358.jpeg IMG_3409.jpeg IMG_3407.jpeg Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 6.18.20 PM.jpeg 123220249_636068453742851_7958570257065234820_n.jpeg

That's an epic set Scott! I like how each one is unique, not just the pins but the stag as well, beautiful work.

Wow, those are incredible!!! What a special gift for a father to give his sons. Amazing craftsmanship Scott!

That's an epic set Scott! I like how each one is unique, not just the pins but the stag as well, beautiful work.

Wow, those are incredible!!! What a special gift for a father to give his sons. Amazing craftsmanship Scott!

Thanks guys, although they still have a soldered guard, these are actually pretty fun to build, there are only about 13 or so spacers per handle so there not too terribly labor intensive like some of my other patterns over 30 spacers.lol. This is one of my favorite Randal handle patterns and is fast catching up to the first Randall made in orders now since I recently posted it on Facebook.

Back