Free Fairly Knives T-Shirt! DanCo is the winner!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I'm giving away a free Fairly Knives T-Shirt!

Whoever gets the closest number to the total gets a free shirt in the size of their choice fro S-4XL. I'll run the contest until the end of the month. Make sure you don't pick a number that has already been chosen! :D

Guess the total of the outcome -

1. Snow depth one pace from my shop at the end of the month. 2"
2. How many "EDC Prototypes" have I made? 7
3. Elevation of my shop, rounded up to nearest hundred feet. 7500 (look at my location! :D )
4. How many drill presses are currently in my shop? 2
5. Number of deer seen in my yard on the 30th. 0

Total 7511

DanCo wins!

Good luck!

Last edited:
You forgot #6 . . . . . What you had for breakfast on the 12th of June this year . . . . . :) :)
1) Received shirt today, payment inbound to Colorado.
2) First shirt already broke in as a night shirt the first night in Ohio . . . . . :D
3) Marino jersey safely tucked away & locked up . . . . :thumbup:
4) Mr. Fairly's t-shirt idea . . . . . . priceless . . .
Be safe.

6923 - XL Pink please

I was worried you were going to ask how many Fresh Water Eel do you catch each week!:D

Thanks Daniel for the chance

Daniel, I have a question... are you going to measure snow in Inches up to 12" then switch to feet? I may need to recalulate:D

Daniel, I have a question... are you going to measure snow in Inches up to 12" then switch to feet? I may need to recalulate:D

Inches. :D

I hope inches will cut it, lol! It has been cold here but we don't have much accumulation yet.

By the Ryan I only have the shirts in black but if you win my wife is going to knit you a pink Fairly Knives sweater... argyle too! :D

Eel and stingray season has been tough here this year so I'm back to ordering that stuff. ;)

7535. Assuming your locatoin in profile is where YOU live, as Bayfield is actually at 7000'. Tricky mof0 :)

I already have a DFK T shirt so I'll give my pea brain a break.;)

Inches. :D

I hope inches will cut it, lol! It has been cold here but we don't have much accumulation yet.

By the Ryan I only have the shirts in black but if you win my wife is going to knit you a pink Fairly Knives sweater... argyle too! :D

Eel and stingray season has been tough here this year so I'm back to ordering that stuff. ;)

Shweet!

Thanks! My math has it at 7520.

But if it snows or you have a salt lick in your yard... oh well. :)

Update - My salt lick is mostly eroded but I think it was supposed to melt into the stump it is on. I haven't seen many deer since that big one but you never know.

Snow - Still the same couple of inches of ice here but a storm is supposed to blow in

:D

Back